Friday, January 8, 2010

The Rolling Stones: Rock 'n' Roll Studio Outtakes (FLAC)

iu9536_1-front
The Rolling Stones - It's Only Rock 'n' Roll - Outtakes
md5, st5, ffp
Artwork included

Information and tracklist:
Lineage: Original Silver Rip > xACT > .flac [ Level 5 ]
Label: INVASION UNLIMITED IU9536-1
Unreleased studio-outtakes from the years 1970-1975 can be found on this CD. You got the chance to hear unknown songs and alternate version of "Exile", Goats Head Soup" and "Black And Blue"-album tracks.
Note: More studio-outtakes mainly from "Exile On Main St"-sessions can be found on "Beggar's Breakfast". All tracks bar 1,3 and 12 are Stereo
De-hissed, de-crackled and speed-corrected.
It's Only Rock 'n' Roll - Outtakes - 76:56

Tracklist:
01. Exile On Main Street Blues (Promo)
02. Good Time Women (Early Tumbling Dice Version)
03. Tumbling Dice (Rehearsal)
04. Let It Loose (Soundcheck) Live
05. Travelling Man (Outtake)
06. Aladdin Story (Outtake)
07. Potted Shrimp (Outtake)
08. Leather Jacket (Outtake)
09. Seperately (Outtake)
10. Dancing With Mr. D (Alternate-Take)
11. Criss-Cross Man (Outtake)
12. Silver Train (Alternate - Version 1)
13. Silver Train (Alternate - Version 2)
14. Living In A Harder World (Outtake)
15. Drift Away (Outtake)
16. Hey Negrita (Outtake)
17. Crazy Mama (Outtake)
18. Slave
19. Hand Of Fate (Outtake)
20. Munich Reggae (Outtake)
21. Worried About You
22. Cellophane Trousers

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-663abf
or
http://lix.in/-6f6249
http://lix.in/-70e8ea
http://lix.in/-632d4b
http://lix.in/-64b3ec
http://lix.in/-663a8d

or
http://vkmxnr.link-protector.com
http://vkmxns.link-protector.com
http://vkmxcx.link-protector.com
http://vkmxcw.link-protector.com
http://vkmxcv.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-67c124
or
http://lix.in/-6f623f
http://lix.in/-70e8e0
http://lix.in/-632d41
http://lix.in/-64b3e2
http://lix.in/-663a83

or
http://vkmxnw.link-protector.com
http://vkmxnv.link-protector.com
http://vkmxnk.link-protector.com
http://vkmxnm.link-protector.com
http://vkmxnz.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Sonny D said...

Awesome -- I love this vintage Stones stuff. I have a few of these outtakes, but this boot is more complete -- thanks Dave!

Cheers!

QualityBootZ said...

enjoy!

Stadium Studios said...

Me too!!! This is more complete than what I have. Thank you friend. Every time I think I have something good, you post something better!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome boot Dave.
I Love the 70s Stones!
Thank you very much!