Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Foreigner: Dallas 1982 (Pre-FM) FLAC

3140440[2]
Foreigner - Dallas, TX 1982 preFM A+ (AARD005)
(exact date unknown)

OU: This is Foreigner at their peak, right before they turned from an awesome rock band to a wimpy forulaistic ballad band. The energy in this show is incredible and Lou's voice is shot at the end, but that's not a bad thing as his raw power and pure emotion on Hot Blooded blows away any other version IMHO.
Now the bad news. This show is from my SuperGroups in Concert 3 LP set, and is probably most (if not all) of the show. This show was then re-edited down to a 55min. radio show which seems to be the more available show. However when I recorded this to PC I was still using those ancient little 5" plastic disks (CD's), so I edited the 3LP's myself so that it would fit on 1 80 min CD. So while this has more then the 55min version and is perfect preFM quality it is missing Louanne, Rev On The Red Line, Modern Day and Waiting For A Girl Like You that are on my LP's. (Now Waiting is a terrible song so who cares about that, but the other 3 are fine). I have so many other LP's and cassettes to in queue to transfer to the PC I do not have the time to totally re-do this show. Maybe someday I will get to it, but barring that this is still Foreigner at their best in sound quality and performance quality. Enjoy!

01 - Long, Long Way From Home
02 - Dirty White Boy
03 - Blue Morning, Blue Day
04 - Women
05 - I'll Get Even With You
06 - Cold As Ice
07 - Head Games
08 - Love On The Telephone
09 - Headknocker
10 - Starrider
11 - Urgent
12 - Double Vision
13 - Juke Box Hero
14 - Feels Like The First Time
15 - Hot Blooded

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-647a8a
or
http://lix.in/-6c1ba5
http://lix.in/-6da246
http://lix.in/-6f28e7
http://lix.in/-70af88
http://lix.in/-62f3e9

or
http://vkkvnk.link-protector.com
http://vkkvnm.link-protector.com
http://vkkvnz.link-protector.com
http://vkkvnn.link-protector.com
http://vkkvnc.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-647a94
or
http://lix.in/-6c1baf
http://lix.in/-6da250
http://lix.in/-6f28f1
http://lix.in/-70af92
http://lix.in/-62f3f3

or
http://vkkvnr.link-protector.com
http://vkkvns.link-protector.com
http://vkkvcx.link-protector.com
http://vkkvcw.link-protector.com
http://vkkvcv.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent quality! Thanks!! I would love to hear the remaining tracks, esp. Rev.

Anonymous said...

Luanne is pretty terrible too ! I note you found the space for the epic Starrider - Good decision !

QualityBootZ said...

I posted what I have as I received it - nothing more, nothing less.

Anonymous said...

It would be great to get the entire 3 LPs on two discs if someday that's possible.

I agree the stronger songs are there but it will always be incomplete without the missing songs.

Still, thank you for posting an enjoyable show!

Flo said...

Excellent quality
Thanks very much for sharing

Anonymous said...

Good one, many thanks