Friday, January 1, 2010

Roger Waters: Wallingford 1999 (VG++ Aud) shn

dda
1999-08-08 - - Oakdale Theater - Wallingford, CT
Source: AUD

Disc 1
01 In The Flesh 04:53
02 The Thin Ice 02:37
03 Another Brick In The Wall (Part 1) 03:01
04 The Happiest Days Of Our Lives 01:37
05 Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) 05:55
06 Mother 06:12
07 Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert 00:55
08 Southampton Dock 02:21
09 Pigs On The Wing (Part 1) 01:23
10 Dogs 16:51
11 Welcome To The Machine 07:20
12 Wish You Were Here 05:13
13 Shine On You Crazy Diamond 15:39

Disc 2
01 Breathe 03:38
02 Time 05:20
03 Breathe Reprise 01:04
04 The Great Gig In The Sky (Piano Intro Only) 01:04
05 Money 06:14
06 5:06am (Every Strangers Eyes) 05:42
07 The Powers THat Be 05:09
08 What God Wants (Part 1) 06:19
09 Perfect Sense (Part 1) 04:18
10 Perfect Sense (Part 2) 03:06
11 It's A Miracle 08:11
12 Amused To Death 09:19
13 Brain Damage 04:12
14 Eclipse 01:57
15 Comfortably Numb 08:10

OU: This is my favorite Roger Waters show ever. It's a great performance by the entire band, but special mention goes to the guitar work which is particularily inspired and shreds throughout the whole show. Enjoy!

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-681319
or
http://lix.in/-6999b0
http://lix.in/-6b2051
http://lix.in/-6ca6f2
http://lix.in/-6e2d93
http://lix.in/-6fb434
http://lix.in/-61f895
http://lix.in/-637f36
http://lix.in/-6505d7
http://lix.in/-668c78

or
http://vkxsnr.link-protector.com
http://vkxsns.link-protector.com
http://vkxscx.link-protector.com
http://vkxscw.link-protector.com
http://vkxscv.link-protector.com
http://vkxsck.link-protector.com
http://vkxscm.link-protector.com
http://vkxscz.link-protector.com
http://vkxscn.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6b2047
or
http://lix.in/-6e2d7f
http://lix.in/-6fb420
http://lix.in/-61f881
http://lix.in/-637f22
http://lix.in/-6505c3
http://lix.in/-668c64
http://lix.in/-681305
http://lix.in/-6999a6

or
http://vkxsnx.link-protector.com
http://vkxsnw.link-protector.com
http://vkxsnv.link-protector.com
http://vkxsnk.link-protector.com
http://vkxsnm.link-protector.com
http://vkxsnz.link-protector.com
http://vkxsnn.link-protector.com
http://vkxsnc.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year.
Thanks for all the music.
Sometimes I get a small hurdle and I think I have one here. I downloaded using the mu link http://lix.in/-6b2047 and got parts 2 to 9 (no number 1; rs has one.)Also only covers 15 songs (and there seems to be a bug on track 13). I'll try the rs files but are there enough files for the 2 cds?
Appick

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one with problems with this show or the only one to have downloaded it? I'm doing RS now but it's a tad long!
Appick

Anonymous said...

Mega - Seems to be missing a Link. (Pt. 1?) Track 13 Disc 1 is corrupt. Disc 2 is missing the first 5 tracks. Dave is right though...the guitar is amazing on this one from what I've heard. This will be one of my favorites as well. Thank you & HNY!

barracudared

Appick said...

RS works; all 28 tracks are there. I'll have to convert them then listen to the CDs - oh, why do I have to go to work!

Appick said...

So RS works fine - I've converted to flac sounds brill'

Anonymous said...

Happy new year,
Many thanks,
but track rw99-08-08d1t13 is missing
and rw99-08-08d2t01 to rw99-08-08d2t05 are also missing

Anonymous said...

For anyone who is using MEGAUPLOAD :
Part 5 is MISSING , so you must :
DELETE RWappiestord.part02.rar
RENAME RWappiestord.part03.rar to RWappiestord.part02.rar
RENAME RWappiestord.part04.rar to RWappiestord.part03.rar
RENAME RWappiestord.part05.rar to RWappiestord.part04.rar
DOWNLOAD RWappiestord.part05.rar FROM RAPIDSHARE

good luck and enjoy

PM

cincibk said...

Deleting MU #2 and renaming MU files #3-5 and downloading #5 from Rapidshare worked fine. Thanks for the tip!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear Friends, thank-you again and again and again!!!
Warmest regards from Canada,
Michael Kameka (jabs1960)