Sunday, January 17, 2010

Led Zeppelin: For Badge Holders Only (DVD) Download Friendly

For Badge Holders Box Front
DVD that came with the 30th Anniversary Edition - BONUS DVD Disc (EVSDVD 016):
video: 8mm color footage w/ synched audio

June 22, 1977
The Song Remains the Same
Sick Again
Over the Hills and Far Away
Achilles Last Stand

June 23, 1977
Trampled Underfoot
Moby Dick
Guitar Solo
Achilles Last Stand
Stairway To Heaven
Whole Lotta Love / Rock and Roll

June 26, 1977
The Song Remains the Same
Sick Again
Over the Hills And Far Away
No Quarter
Ten Years Gone
Kashmir
Moby Dick
Guitar Solo
Achilles Last Stand
Stairway To Heaven
It'll Be Me
It'll Be Me (alternate video)

link list password is quality

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-72040a
or
http://vknmrw.link-protector.com

megaupload:
http://lix.in/-65cf0c
or
http://vknmrv.link-protector.com

The 6 day, 18CD set is posted above.

47 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Please!! The 22nd and 26th would be particularly appreciated as they are not available lossless anywhere I have been. Here's to the greatest page on the web. QualityBootz Forever!

Zepp Head said...

I've already have all of them, but i would like to ask if you could post a separate link with all the artwork.I can't find it even in the Zeppelin Art site.Thanks a lot.


Zepp Head.

QualityBootZ said...

yes, I will up the art for you

Anonymous said...

And that's a "Yes Please!!" from me too, Dave! Thank you for posting this DVD as well.

Actually, I think Empress Valley included a DVD with their "Deep Throat" set of 1975 LA shows - do you have that (and the shows themselves) available to post,please?

ericjmz said...

a nO brainer,but for the record:
Yy_Ee_Ss !!!!!!
An upload of the FBO full set would be a landmark upload...really!

ericjmz

Charlie Webster said...

Great post. Thank you. But it appears there is a problem with the 21st or last link over at megaupload.com Is it possible to fix or at least investigate? Thanks again for the great post

Anonymous said...

You guys really like Zep, huh? The more concerts i hear from them, the more i think they are "overrated" in the live dept. (maybe it's because there's so little deviation in their setlists from most tours--but Pink Floyd also suffers from that.) Sorry, no offense meant.

Cheers to Dave & the best live music blog around!!

Anonymous said...

I like the complete 18cd box set! please give us a present

Anonymous said...

Great googly moogly... what a treat this is... ditto on all the YES's regarding the CD's. I agree Page can be sloppy, live, but can one ever hear enough John Bonham live?

Col. Hessler said...

Thanks for this, Dave! You rock!

Appick said...

Yes, please. I have them as mp3 so I would prefer flac.

Thanks

QualityBootZ said...

ok. I hear you. I'll post the Zep audio too.

Anonymous said...

Cheers, Dave!

T said...

I'm getting "part 7 corrupt file", along with problems on 14-17 even though I've extracted those already. Is it just me?

Audioarchivist said...

I used the megaupload links. I use jdownloader to ease the task of grabbing all the files.

I got the parts 14 and 17 to extract properly, got 1 thru 20 fine. but part 21 comes up not available on MU...

Do the RS links match up with the MU links? Can I just grab vol 21 from RS and maybe rename it to match the MU fileset and be able to finish that way?

I'm gonna find out!

Thanks, and yes please if the art and the whole audio multi-night multi0disc set comes up that'd be great!

Audioarchivist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audioarchivist said...

Yes, there seems to be a problem extracting for me, at least from the MU set. There is some error on part 7 for sure.
I managed to get part of the DVD to play, watched the part from the front with Keith Moon alright, saw about half of another section shot from the side of the stage, and then my player crashed. The whole DVD does not extract.
Actually, something else wierd happened - part of the CMI remaster of the Southampton 73 show extracted with it! I haven't downloaded that...
I'm going to atttempt to grab the RS links and re-try it all. Wish me luck.

Anonymous said...

mu link 21 [http://www.megaupload.com/?d=43BGF1XE]has flown the coop

Anonymous said...

Love the blog Dave but..
I had crc errors for mu parts 7, 11, 18 & 20. I tried the repair feature in winrar with identical results.

With mu part 21 unavailable, I tried rs part 21, but upon unpacking got this message: [fbhoDVD.part21.rar: CRC failed in 1973.01.22 Southampton (2008
CMI Music remaster)\cd1\8 The Rain Song.flac. The file is corrupt]

And indeed the flac file [7 The Song Remains The Same.flac] does unpack intact from this rar.
Weird.

And yes, me too, for the six day LedZepaganza!

Nextor said...

Impresionante Dave!!!!

Gracias

Anonymous said...

Everything is perfect Dave...those telling otherwise are playing you for a fool

Audioarchivist said...

I'm halfway thru downloading the RS links, but, no, I don't think we're lying to you about the MU links failing.

Part 21 is still not there. There were crc errors on part 7 for sure I remember, and a couple of others. Simply using part 21 of the RS version with the MU version didn't seem to help. Yes, it also extracted part of the CMI remaster of Southampton along with it.

I don't see why I'd be trying to "play you for a fool", just telling it like it is and what happened, and hoping that you'd help fix it. I appreciate the blog, I think its a good alternative to torrenting - you don't have to seed and my ISP probably appreciates that!

To mr Anon above: did you use the MU links with any success? Try them yourself. I dare you! I take it that you used the RS links and got it to work? I sure hope so, because after downloading 21 files to have an epic fail happen to me, and then downloading several of the others to try to "patch" the corrupted files, I've wasted my time downloading a DVD and a half of nothing - at least so far.

I'm hoping that downloading all 21 parts from RapidShare that this thing will finally work. I totally prefer MegaUpload links over RS links (MU is way faster for me than RS) but in this case, I'd recommend taking down the corrupted MU links, because they don't work, and a part IS missing. Everything is NOT perfect!

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

When the mind's eye rests on objects illuminated by truth and reality, it understands and comprehends them, and functions intelligently; but when it turns to the twilight world of change and decay, it can only form opinions, its vision is confused and its beliefs shifting, and it seems to lack intelligence. (Plato, Republic)

Anonymous said...

Well, I can confirm that the RS links worked fine for me. I've not burned the DVD yet but the files play in CyberLink DVD player with no problem.

Anonymous said...

Hi..Is any of these shows Soundboard?



Charlie

Anonymous said...

About that rs link 21..when I extract it with winrar I get the CMI flac(s), but when I simply View it in winrar I see DVD files(downloaded it twice and tried unpacking it 3 times). How is this possible? Anybody else see this..or is there a ghost in my machine;)
And Dave, playing you or anybody would Never occur to me. This site is home away from home for me. I don't throw garbage in my backyard(or anywhere for that matter), and I wouldn't leave any trash here. Too many talk about things that they assume they know. I know from past experiences, with your help, this thing will be fixed. And for me, Zep & Floyd are well worth any little issues that may arise. And over all they hardly ever do.
Keep up the good work.
And thanks

Anonymous said...

It's okay Audioarchivist, it's not just you, I'm having problems with the Megaupload files as well. And you're right, link 21 doesn't work.

Did you get the RS links to work after all? If so I'll grab those instead.

David, many thanks again for all your postings. I very rarely have problems with any of your downloads either.

Version Boy [East London]

Anonymous said...

That CMI Southampton fragment is actually from mu rar 20, Not rs rar 21. No ghost in the machine just a little fuzz in my head. Sorry if this mislead anyone.

Audioarchivist said...

Well, whatever the problem is specifically, it is in the MU fileset. I finally got all 21 parts all from the RS links, after deleting all my previous rar parts from MU, and the RS link versions do work.

It takes way longer to download via RS than MU, hence my preference to using the MU links. Of course it also takes even longer to download the Mu version and then find that it is corrupted and you still have to download through RS! haha

No worries, glad I got it. For future reference it might be nice for new downloaders if the MU links were worked over and fixed, but for now, until there's an announcement that the MU links have been repaired, best bet is to use only the RS links for this one!

Cheers!

Nextor said...

DAVE !!!!

Quitaron el link nÂȘ 21 !!! (megaupload)
Por favor volve a subirlo!!!

Gracoas

Zepp Head said...

Dave, the Megaupload link 21 seems to be broken.I tried to extract it but it really doesn't work.Could you fix it?thanks a lot for this great post, a must for all Zeppelin collectors.

Zepp Head.

Beatings In The Non-TV Room said...

still broken :(

amazing blog, dave. much thanks for all your work here.

and if anybody has a rapidshare account they'd be willing to share, drop me an email. i've probably got something that would interest you in trade.

Anonymous said...

thanks

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=43BGF1XE

dead????

any solution?

goa

Anonymous said...

Megaupload has deleted part 21.

Anonymous said...

Dave, parts 7, 11 & 18 are corrupted on ML (along with the missing part 21). I'll try to grab them from RS, but some par files would be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

20 is corrupted on mL also.

Anonymous said...

I noted several specific bad MU files earlier; but I've discovered almost all the MU files are bad. Broke down & bought a rs account & am slowly re dl'ing most of the files. Never run into this before with MU or Quality boots.....

bobbydjr said...

Has anybody burned this to DVD yet? Is the format PAL or NTSC?

Anonymous said...

Format is NTSC

I broke down and purchased a RS membership to download this complete set. Megaupload had problems with the DVD files. RS is complete & works.

Cuddlybear said...

Many thanks for this DVD Dave.

Michael ( Northern Ireland )

Sunday 31st January 2010 23.35pm

rollwnirvana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason said...

Part 20 of this from Mega is part of the 1973.01.22 Southampton show...? What's going on?

rollwnirvana said...

To Dave- thank you for this post (and all for that matter)!... I do have a question... As this DVD contains basically clips of the songs; do you think or know if there are full versions of these shows somewhere (locked up in Jimmy's vault?)? I'm just curious as to their origin and whether or not the entire shows were recorded.

To the rest of us- I would stay clear of the MU files for this until further notice (Southampton files do exists in them somewhere)... the RS links work just fine. Yes, they take longer... but to me, it's well worth it!!

thanks again Mr. Dave:)!!!

Jason said...

rollwnirvana: While I have not yet finished downloading this, and therefore haven't see it yet, I assume the clips are from people in the audience using old 8mm film cameras.

If Jimmy still has stuff in the vault, I would assume that the quality just isn't good enough for releasing it. Otherwise, why would he sit on it? Who knows.

Anonymous said...

Tercer archivo que bajo de este blog Y NINGUNO FUNCIONAAA !!!, todos con el mismo error, una mierda.
Gracias por nada o por hacer perder tiempo mas bien.
Carlos

Fred from Victoria said...

I downloaded first 20 from Mega and found 21 was removed so I got from evil Rapidshare. Extracted and 7,10,11,12,15,16,18,19,and 20 all reported crc errors so got them from Rapidshare too. Now extracts in full, all play (wouldn't play second 2 menu selections before with the mega files) but the result wasn't worth the effort, someone has done a great job syncing good audio with really crappy video that's cut all to ribbons and out of focus and fuzzy. Only complaint I've ever had about anything on this site. Don't waste your time - and I'm a collector too!!

Anonymous said...

USE RAPIDSHARE! haha I did MU and had to do it all over again, hope people read these comments (I sure didn't :P)

This was a good download for me, if people don't have it, get it. Thanks a million for the upload :)