Monday, January 4, 2010

The Jesus And Mary Chain: 1990 + 1994 (FM) FLAC

4056009
1990-02-04
Las Vegas, Calamity Jane's
SOURCE: FM analog master > DAT > digital transfer to PC via egosys2496

01 Head On
02 Halfway to Crazy
03 Coast to Coast
04 Her Way of Praying
05 Taste the Floor
06 Living End
07 Who Do You Love
08 Blues From A Gun

+++
1994-12-10
Universal City CA, Gibson Amphitheatre
KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas
SOURCE: FM DAT master > DATclone > digital transfer to PC via egosys2496
01 Snakedriver
02 Head On
03 Come On
04 I Hate Rock'n'roll
05 Reverence

OU Notes For Both:
DATclone recieved in snail mail trade in late '90s. Fantastic sound quality. Enjoy, from the JLW DAT tape archive.

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-687af7
or
http://lix.in/-6d0ec6
http://lix.in/-6e9567
http://lix.in/-701c08
http://lix.in/-626069

or
http://vkwnvs.link-protector.com
http://vkwnkx.link-protector.com
http://vkwnkw.link-protector.com
http://vkwnkv.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6d0ea8
or
http://lix.in/-66f424
http://lix.in/-687ac5
http://lix.in/-6a0166
http://lix.in/-6b8807

or
http://vkwnvm.link-protector.com
http://vkwnvz.link-protector.com
http://vkwnvn.link-protector.com
http://vkwnvc.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi:
Could you please re-up track #7 (Who Do You Love) as it's own FLAC file. The audio goes blank after a few seconds. Thanks!

MisterManiac said...

Just listened to my download and noticed the same thing. Not sure if it is a problem with the master or just a glitch while ripping/uploading. If you do have the "fixed" song available, I'd also be interested in re-downloading.

I remember copying this same show off of the radio (WDRE) back in the day...still have my cassette somwhere, and I can attest that the song was indeed played in-full over the air (albeit a very weak rendition IMHO). Unfortunately, I currently don't have the equipment to pull it and convert it or I'd pass it along.