Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Alarm: Philadelphia 1988 (FM) shn

67217536_5703f2534f
1988-04-16 Tower Theater, Upper Darby, Philadelphia (PA) FM Broadcast + Bonus tracks
WMMR Live Broadcast (FM) > ? > CDR > PlexTools Pro 2.09 > WAV > SHN

Setlist:
101. DJ intro
102. Newtown Jericho
103. Knife Edge
104. Howling Wind
105. "Roger Daltrey"
106. Permanence In Change
107. Presence Of Love
108. Absolute Reality
109. Blaze Of Glory
110. Bound For Glory
111. One Step Closer To Home
112. 68 Guns
113. Strength
114. Rain In The Summertime
115. Rescue Me

201. Guitar & Harmonica
202. The Stand
203. We Are The Light
Bonus tracks: unknown sources
204. A New South Wales
205. Elders And Folklore
206. Hallowed Ground
207. Rain In The Summertime
208. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
209. Guitar & Harmonica
210. Stairway To Heaven

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-654eec
or
http://lix.in/-66d583
http://lix.in/-685c24
http://lix.in/-69e2c5
http://lix.in/-6b6966
http://lix.in/-6cf007
http://lix.in/-6e76a8
http://lix.in/-6ffd49
http://lix.in/-7183ea

or
http://vkzwsw.link-protector.com
http://vkzwsv.link-protector.com
http://vkzwsk.link-protector.com
http://vkzwsm.link-protector.com
http://vkzwsz.link-protector.com
http://vkzwsn.link-protector.com
http://vkzwsc.link-protector.com
http://vkzwsr.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6e70a4
or
http://lix.in/-717ddc
http://lix.in/-63c23d
http://lix.in/-6548de
http://lix.in/-66cf7f
http://lix.in/-685620
http://lix.in/-69dcc1
http://lix.in/-6b6362
http://lix.in/-6cea03

or
http://vkzwmz.link-protector.com
http://vkzwmn.link-protector.com
http://vkzwmc.link-protector.com
http://vkzwmr.link-protector.com
http://vkzwms.link-protector.com
http://vkzwzx.link-protector.com
http://vkzwzw.link-protector.com
http://vkzwzv.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

3 comments:

Phil H. said...

Hello,

Thanks so much for this!

Have you ever encountered any bootlegs of concerts by "The Call" (80s band led by Michael Been)? I would love to hear any if you do come across them.

Phil

QualityBootZ said...

I have looked to no avail. I play "Still Believe" often.
Part of the difficulty in finding their stuff is that their name blends so easy with hundreds (thousands) of song titles/lyrics - unlike a "Springsteen" or "Duran". You would have to be very patient to spend the time to sort through searches.
If I do find one worth its salt I will put it up.

Phil H said...

Hello David,

Doing a careful search, the only CD bootleg by the Call I saw is mentioned as owned by a trader named Dirk on the site http://dirkh.tripod.com/cdlist.txt

He possesses the CDR in question and describes them this way:
"The Call - "RECONCILED Tour - 1986"

Two radio concerts on one CD!
1. Paradise Theater in Boston on June 5, 1986.
(source: Westwood One IN CONCERT show #86-14, broadcast date 07/21/86)
2. WXRT Chicago FM master tape source from the same tour. (date/venue unknown)
The two setlists are almost the same, but the WXRT show has more improvisation and
a couple tracks not on the Boston broadcast LP's. I omitted two duplicate songs
(which had sound problems anyway) from WXRT in order to fit both shows on 1-CD."