Thursday, December 24, 2009

Qween: London 1975 (2009 rebroadcast video) Download Friendly

34 years ago today
QUEEN-1975
Hammersmith Odeon, London
December 24, 1975

This is a DVB-S rebroadcast from 27. November 2009 done by BBC 2. It is not my work. All credits to frank-nl who uploaded this on queenzone.
lineage: satellite stream to Dreambox 8000 - ProjectX 0.90.4.00.b31 to demux and mjpegtools mplex-2 version 1.8.0 (2.2.4) to multiplex for DVD - simple text menus with sourceforge dvdauthor, version 0.6.11.
No reencoding.
Size: 1,41 GB
duration: 46:49

Video
DVB-S sourced
Codec: mpeg-2
PAL
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Resolution: 720x576
Frames: 25.000
Average Bitrate: 3500 kbps
Audio streams 1
Codec MPEG-1 Layer-2
48.000 Hz 256 kb/s tot Stereo

setlist:
0:00 2009 introduction by Bob Harris
1:02 Now I'm Here
5:43 medley:
5:57 Bohemian Rhapsody
8:09 Killer Queen
10:19 March Of The Black Queen
11:49 Bohemian Rhapsody (reprise)
12:52 Bring Back That Leroy Brown
14:16 Brighton Rock
21:42 Son And Daughter
23:25 Keep Yourself Alive
27:58 Liar
36:26 In The Lap Of The Gods... revisited
40:58 Big Spender
42:27 Jailhouse Rock
46:26 credits

file containing links - password is quality
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-6b5b6d

megaupload:
http://lix.in/-684e21

14 comments:

Little Bird III said...

Thanks a lot Dave and merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks and happy holidays from Catweazle!

Cuddlybear said...

Very many thanks for this Dave. And may I wish you and your family a happy and peaceful Christmas and may the new year be full of Christ's blessings for you !!

I remember this being originally being broadcast on BBC2 and Radio 1simultaneously live, on Wednesday 24th December 1975.

This brings back lots of happy memories because I was only turned 8 and earlier in the day I recall watching an edited feature length rebroadcast of a Doctor Who adventure entitled The Pyramids Of Mars.

I watched with two friends, Nicholas ( or Nicky as he was called then ) Grattan and his younger brother Philip, in their house.

Michael ( Northern Ireland )

Thursday 24th December 17.16pm

QualityBootZ said...

The Pre-FM of this concert is available
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/12/kween-christmas-eve-london-1975-pre-fm.html
but I did not check if the links are still good.
Merry Christmas to you.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Dave. Although I'm not a big fan of this band, I was when this was first broadcast - even tho I was 6! I had collected their back catalogue by age 10 & begun to collect their boots by 12 (I had Mercury Poisoning, Duck Soup, Geisha Boys, BBC Sessions etc & the audio of this - in the form of Command Performance).

Anyway, thanks for all your hard work, Dave. And all the effort that goes into your posts. Your blog really lives up to it's 'Quality' tag - particularly in terms of sq. I find your sq ratings are generally reliable & the sq of your posts is more likely to be superior to similar posts I find elsewhere.

Keep on keepin on.

Happy holidays from Drachentoter.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Dave!

Thank you for this one!

Anonymous said...

First of all Merry Christmas everybody and Dave !!! Then : In Italy the link http://lix.in was blocked and filtered by the police because considered a pedo-porn portal !!! Please, find a way to publish the Rapidshare and Megaupload links also in another way ! Thank you very much in advance !

januaryman said...

Hi there,
thanks a lot for this post, i saw the band one time in 1974 at my hometown Hamburg.This show is a nice memory to the time of my youth.
merry xmas and a happy new year.

Janny

QualityBootZ said...

I have been introducing link-protector does this help my friends in Italy?

John said...

This Recording takes me back!
Queen were great that night for several reasons..
One special reason was as a 16 year old Music lover Christmas was a time when there weren't that many gigs!
This performace saw that thought off!
and still does!
This recording remains SPECIAL!
esp Brighton Rock!!

Simon said...

Dear Dave, link protector is fine !! Thank you very much from Italy !!! God bless you !!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Dave!
A real christmas gift.
Merry Cristmas Dave.

Toad Trend said...

WOW this is awesome, thank you DAVE!!!!

Javier said...

Hi Dave , i dont know why , but the password is not working.
¿can u help?