Friday, December 4, 2009

David Byrne: Brooklyn Heights 1992 (Soundboard) FLAC

A Head Talks Alone 01
Solo acoustic gig with guest appearance of Richard Thompson
ReaLive (RL CD 28)
Digital Soundboard Recording
St. Ann & The Holy Trinity, Brooklyn Heights, NY, USA
March 24th, 1992
lineage: Silver (liberated bootleg ReaLive RL CD 28) > XLD > FLAC
Cue, Log, m3u, md5, st5, ffp
complete Artwork

Tracklisting
01) The Cowboy Mambo (Hey Lookit Me Now)
02) Something Ain't Right
03) Manhattan Bluebird
04) The Dream Police
05) (Nothing But) Flowers
06) Buck Naked
07) Greenback Dollar
08) A Walk in the Dark
09) Girls on My Mind
10) Tiny Town
11) Dirty Old Town
12) Road to Nowhere
13) Rockin' in the Free World
14) Who Were You Thinking Of - 96 Tears
15) Dirty Old Town (w- Richard Thompson)
16) Psycho Killer

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5eecc8
or
http://lix.in/-668de3
http://lix.in/-681484
http://lix.in/-699b25
http://lix.in/-6b21c6


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-668f05
or
http://lix.in/-607481
http://lix.in/-61fb22
http://lix.in/-6381c3
http://lix.in/-650864


Comments welcome.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I'd love to see some more Richard Thompson. Your site is great!

Thanks!

Talking Man said...

I love acoustic performances of rock songs... thanks!!

Anonymous said...

link four on megaupload appears to be corrupted. i tried this link twice, couldn't get the file to complete successfully ... the three other .rar files i had no trouble with.

thought you'd want to know.

michael92105 said...

I had trouble with the first link when I originally d/loaded but my second attempt was find. This is a great show...the sound is spectacular and the set list is great! Lots of fun thank you and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Link 1 and 4 won't download.

QualityBootZ said...

I don't understand the download extract issues.
I downloaded all four parts from both servers. Every file worked and both extracted without error.

use individual links instead of the one folder?

Dave

michael92105 said...

This post is freakin awesome!! Download this one even if you're just a casual fan.

Anonymous said...

Wicked.....a true gem. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I was suprised at how much this sucked.

Anonymous said...

Great show....Great set....Great sound quality....Lovin it!!! Merci bien.