Thursday, December 31, 2009

Don't Forget

Don't forget to live
...and don't forget that tonight Rapidshare will remove any files that haven't been downloaded for 60 days.
I lost 70GB of files when they went from no delete to a 90 day policy. Who knows what will happen tomorrow. So grab those files while they are there.

The Surgeon General has reported that file downloading causes significantly fewer hangovers than alcohol consumption but both can be known to disrupt sleep patterns ;)

In any case a happy and prosperous New Year to you all.

Thanks for all the varied support throughout the last year...a new decade awaits!
Dave

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks Dave for everything in 2009. May the Rapidshare axe be gentle and all the very best for 2010 and beyond. MbD

Anonymous said...

A happy new year for you & your family. Thanks for all work & good luck for the rs files.
Best wishes

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for all the music and my best wishes for the forthcoming decade.

Anonymous said...

Yay to Dave and Boo to Crapidshare!

Roger said...

Thanks for the great music!
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Dave - I can't thank you enough for all the excellent music you have posted and the TLC you give this site. All the best to you and yours in the new year and I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing what lies ahead - TW.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave, may I wish you and your family all the very best for the new year. Well what a year it's been - credit crunch and all that but what gems Dave has found us. The highlight being the Dan Lampinski Master series of recordings. Superb.
All the best
Rock On
StuArt - London.

Anonymous said...

Hello Dave , I wish you the best for 2010. Thanks for you work days after days , for give us a great music and a big kiss to everyone from the south of France , where the sun always shine !!!!!
Paps69

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it when I can just barely keep up with the downloading part. I have been a live music addict since my first Grateful Dead show 26 years ago. The music is great but I also enjoy reading the reviews, historical essays, and comments from fellow fans. Thank you so very much and a happy new year to all.

Thomas

Mega_Bowie_Fan said...

Happy New Year Dave to both you and your family. Thanks for all the great music this year!

Best wishes

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Dave to you and your family! Thank you so very much for all of the wonderful shows throughout 2009 really looking forward to what 2010 will bring(more Dan Lampinski and PRRP perhaps?) Thanks again...YOU ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for what you do. Lossless is the only way to go!

Anonymous said...

You have me the happiest bootleg addict in the world! Marry me Dave! -

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, if you want to establish a team of helpers, who are assigned certain artists to download every 60 days, I'll certainly volunteer to help with the process. I am quite serious. You do enough work getting everything uploaded. Surely there are many people who would pitch-in, and do the right thing, so that the contents of your wonderful FREE blog remain open to everyone. Please drop me a line at Yahoo if you want to discuss it. It takes a village, ya know.

Michel said...

To your health Dave !

Cheers.

Seth Hollander said...

Thanks for all the tunes you've graced my year with!
Hope 2010 is a great one for you and yours!

Anonymous said...

Dave
It's been a good year for downloaders, due in no small part to your unselfish and sharing nature.
I for one appreciate it very much.
Good luck for 2010.
Thanks
Rowland from Australia

sIR bILLY UK said...

Dave

Thanks as always for your efforts, incredible..Happy New Year to you and yours, and to all who meet here.

La Piazza Gancio said...

A happy and fulfilling new year to you as well! 2009 is over!

And thank you for giving us a choice between RS and MU. I'm sure it's double the work--but I am most appreciative.

Dutchboy said...

Try this one:
http://microments.com/keep-rapidshare-files-alive-even-without-required-number-of-downloads/459

Brainy1000 said...

Dear Dave, I'm very grateful for your efforts in this 2009 year, and wish to you and family all the best, health and Peace in God.
Thank you very much for all.
Brainy1000

Anonymous said...

Well Dave, you are obviously correct regarding the reduced hangover however... you said nothing about the withdrawal symptoms I've been feeling for the past few days. I'm jonesing, dude... help me.

Anonymous said...

I WAIT. THEY WAIT...!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY.....!!! JOKING OF COURSE! It was dialog from a Frankenstein movie I saw once...
Have fun on your vacation :(