Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Grateful Dead: Oakland 1986 (Soundboard) FLAC

GD_Kaiser_s_Front
At Kaiser's Place
Henry J. Kaiser Convention Center
Oakland, CA
February 14, 1986
Kiss the Stone
KTS 552/53

Three minutes of pre-show tuning (mp3-captured from a stream) has been added to this download.
Otherwise the bootleg presents a complete concert.

(trippy tuning)
101 Feel Like A Stranger
102 Cold Rain And Snow
103 Mama Tried
104 Big River
105 West La Fadeaway
106 Looks Like Rain
107 Brown Eyed Women
108 Let It Grow
109 Keep On Growing
201 Lost Sailor
202 Saint Of Circumstance
203 Terrapin Station
204 Drums-Space
205 Wharf Rat
206 Throwing Stones
207 Turn On Your Lovelight
208 Brokedown Palace

tested ok (files decodable without error). No errors occured. 3% recovery.

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-6bc540
or
http://lix.in/-629d70
http://lix.in/-642411
http://lix.in/-65aab2
http://lix.in/-673153
http://lix.in/-68b7f4
http://lix.in/-6a3e95
http://lix.in/-6bc536
http://lix.in/-5e0997
http://lix.in/-5f9038


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-629da2
or
http://lix.in/-61170b
http://lix.in/-629dac
http://lix.in/-64244d
http://lix.in/-65aaee
http://lix.in/-67318f
http://lix.in/-68b830
http://lix.in/-6a3ed1
http://lix.in/-6bc572
http://lix.in/-5e09d3


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Valentine's Day the Grateful Dead way. My girlfriend and her ex husband attended this show.

draftervoi said...

I called my brother out in Lodi...he was at this one, too.

trippinjohn said...

Many thanks for this and all the great postings! I was on vacation from 11/1 to 11/21, and with this I am finally caught up with downloading (until tomorrow's post)!

Anonymous said...

Cool coincidence to see the Nevile Brothers post right before this one...Hey Pocky Way being a tune covered by the dead in later years(?)not sure when exactly...Thanks! Hey Randy was the latest Tori Amos yours? OUTSTANDING!

Unknown said...

I can't take credit for that Tori show. I'm glad you're enjoying it though.

Bile said...

Yay! I was at this show. A splendid time was had by all...

Thanks for the post!