Kelly Clarkson
Hammerstein Ballroom
New York, NY
October 6th, 2009
Recorded and converted by: ALANiS
Location: Section 103, Row A, Seat 1
Source: Sound Professionals CMC-8 (Cardioids) on shoulders->SP-SBSB3 Battery Module with bass roll-off OFF->Edirol R09HR->24bit/96khz Stereo PCM WAV
Conversion: 24bit/96khz Stereo PCM WAV->Cool Edit Pro (downsample and fades)->16bit/44.1khz Stereo PCM WAV->CD Wave (splits)->Flac Frontend (Level 8)
Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. All I Ever Wanted
3. Miss Independent
4. I Do Not Hook Up
5. Impossible
6. That I Would Be Good + Use Somebody (Alanis Morissette + Kings of Leon) [Mashup Cover]
7. Breakaway
8. If I Can't Have You
9. Never Again
10. Lies (The Black Keys) [Cover]
11. Walking After Midnight (Patsy Cline) [Cover]
12. Behind These Hazel Eyes
13. Cry
14. I Want You
15. Band Intro
16. Ready
17. Because Of You
18. Walk Away
19. Since U Been Gone
20. Already Gone
21. Interlude
22. 7 Nation Army (The White Stripes) [Cover]
23. My Life Would Suck Without You
OU Notes: Pretty sweet show, and a great recording -- up front vocals, clear band, and little audience noise. She really rocked the covers, especially the Alanis and Kings of Leon mashup. Enjoy!
I included a dozen photos of the show and a review of the concert for posterity's sake. -Dave
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-6c6d7c
or
http://lix.in/-6df413
http://lix.in/-6f7ab4
http://lix.in/-61bf15
http://lix.in/-6345b6
http://lix.in/-64cc57
http://lix.in/-6652f8
http://lix.in/-67d999
or
http://vkxwrs.link-protector.com
http://vkxwsx.link-protector.com
http://vkxwsw.link-protector.com
http://vkxwsv.link-protector.com
http://vkxwsk.link-protector.com
http://vkxwsm.link-protector.com
http://vkxwsz.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6345ca
or
http://lix.in/-696044
http://lix.in/-6ae6e5
http://lix.in/-6c6d86
http://lix.in/-6df427
http://lix.in/-6f7ac8
http://lix.in/-61bf29
or
http://vkxwsn.link-protector.com
http://vkxwsc.link-protector.com
http://vkxwsr.link-protector.com
http://vkxwss.link-protector.com
http://vkxvxx.link-protector.com
http://vkxvxw.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
5 comments:
Barf!
hey, maybe somebody's teenage daughter could appreciate this...
I wasn't targeting the Jefferson Airplane crowd ;)
"hey, maybe somebody's teenage daughter could appreciate this.."
Yes - Mine
Steve28
That first comment is hilarious!
How come Im having trouble downloading this stuff? Im always not getting the complete list of the songs?
Post a Comment