EAC
FLAC + CUE & LOG
419 MB
COVER SCANS
Dandelion Records, Unofficial Release 1999
Excellent Sound
Studio Outtakes
“ Upgraded remastering of the Shot Of Love sessions studio tape from March/April 1981; The slight noise in the circulating copy has been carefully filtered. Bonus tracks are from Clover Recorders studio tape April/May 1981. Nice quality. Vocals are rarely up to proper mix level. This is a great collection for fans of the studio recording process. Gospel era fans will have some interest as well. However, all should keep in mind that these are unfinished songs. Some are little more than ideas. Highlights are Don't Ever Take Yourself Away and the bonus tracks (*). ”
TRACKLISTING:
01: Is It Worth It?
02: High Away
03: Hallelujah
04: Magic
05: You're Still A Child To Me
06: Wind Blows On The Water
07: All The Way Down
08: My Oriental Home (Instrumental)
09: We're (Living) On Borrowed Time
10: I Want You To Know I Love You
11: On A Rockin' Boat
12: Movin' (On The Water)
13: Almost
14: Don't Ever Take Yourself Away
15: Mystery Train *
16: Heart Of Mine *
17: Watered Down Love *
18: Shot Of Love *
*incomplete
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-61bf47
or
http://lix.in/-665320
http://lix.in/-67d9c1
http://lix.in/-696062
http://lix.in/-6ae703
http://lix.in/-6c6da4
or
http://vkxvxc.link-protector.com
http://vkxvxr.link-protector.com
http://vkxvxs.link-protector.com
http://vkxvwx.link-protector.com
http://vkxvww.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6ae6f9
or
http://lix.in/-61bf33
http://lix.in/-6345d4
http://lix.in/-64cc75
http://lix.in/-665316
http://lix.in/-67d9b7
or
http://vkxvxv.link-protector.com
http://vkxvxk.link-protector.com
http://vkxvxm.link-protector.com
http://vkxvxz.link-protector.com
http://vkxvxn.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
2 comments:
Thanks--been looking for this one.
Thanks very much, I had this from another blog somewhere, but not in lossless. Much appreciated. I'm a fan of Bob's gospel stuff, and I'm probably in the minority for having always preferred "Shot Of Love" to "Slow Train Coming." (Haven't heard "Saved.")
Post a Comment