TOKYO, JAPAN 04/24/1979
PRO-SHOT (TRANSMISSION BY JAPANESE TV ) GOOD QUALITY
VIDEO: MPEG-2,720X480 29,97 FPS(4:3)NTSC, 4000 KBPS
AUDIO: MPEG-1 AUDIO LAYER-2,48000 HZ STEREO, 256 KBPS
AUDIO INPUT TYPE : STEREO( 2 CHANNEL )
LINEAGE: JAPANESE TV -> DVD RECORDER -> DVD+RW -> TMPGENC DVD AUTHOR 1.6 -> DIMEADOZEN
MENU = YES
CHARPTERS = YES
ARTWORK = YES
SCREENSHOT = YES
SET LIST :
1) We Will Rock You
2) Let Me Entertain You
3) Killer Queen
4) Bicycle Race
5) I’m In Love With My Car
6) Teo Toriatte
7) Keep Yourself Alive
8) Don’t Stop Me Now
9) Bohemian Rhapsody
10) We Will Rock You
11) We Are The Champions
Running time: 34 mins approx.
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-4e55b4
http://lix.in/-409a15
http://lix.in/-4220b6
http://lix.in/-43a757
http://lix.in/-452df8
http://lix.in/-46b499
http://lix.in/-483b3a
http://lix.in/-49c1db
http://lix.in/-4b487c
http://lix.in/-4ccf1d
http://lix.in/-4e55be
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-452e02
http://lix.in/-46b4a3
http://lix.in/-483b44
http://lix.in/-49c1e5
http://lix.in/-4b4886
http://lix.in/-4ccf27
http://lix.in/-4e55c8
http://lix.in/-409a29
http://lix.in/-4220ca
http://lix.in/-43a76b
http://lix.in/-452e0c
Comments welcome.
9 comments:
Yes! another great Queen concert. Thanks Dave!
Best, Dutchy
Thanks a lot Dave
Highly enjoyable. Thank you.
magicpoe
A very good show. Thanks Dave.
Gabriel.
Talking about sinfonic rock. There is a FOCUS live in Japan 1975 album, from the Hamburguer Concerto Tour. If someone could upload it, I would really appreciate it. It's a difficult to find one.-
I don't get it! I downloaded this without any problems,and then extracted all files with no problems,but then when I try to burn - I keep getting an error! It won't even start the burning process! Has anyone else had this problem???
Paul ;)
thedoctorstardis@yahoo.com
Thanks for this great show
Dear Dave, hoping all is well with you and your lady wife. Thank you by the way for this superb DVD.
Pleas be aware that this recording actually dates to 25th April 1979.
I found this information from the follwing links
http://www.queenconcerts.com/detail/live/441/queen-live-24-04-1979-nippon-budokan-tokyo-japan.html
and
http://www.queenconcerts.com/detail/live/442/queen-live-25-04-1979-nippon-budokan-tokyo-japan.html
God bless you both and all who read this.
Michael ( Northern Ireland )
Tuesday 14th July 2009 16.20pm
Well! Apparently I was the ONLY one that did have that problem!
I don't see how though - everything else I downloaded burns fine!?
Post a Comment