Friday, May 22, 2009

The Band & Special Guests: The Complete Last Waltz 1976 (Soundboard) FLAC

it's a pleasure to bring to you this request
Band - Complete Last Waltz JTT RM - F
The Last Waltz
Winterland, San Francisco
November 25th 1976

Cool Daddy Productions
SOURCE: Factory Pressed Discs > EAC > Soundforge 8 * >
FLAC Level 6 Align on sector boundaries
* Balance Levels, Clean Track Transitions, Remove a Few Minor Glitches
This Cool Daddy Productions' edition presents The Complete Last Waltz the way it was originally performed by The Band, et al. On official releases many of the songs were re-recorded in the studio.
This is the complete four hour plus concert. Please enjoy it as the artists intended.
Clean Up and Artwork for 4 Disc Jewel Case (based on original) by JTT, 2006

Disc One
01.Intro
02.Up On Cripple Creek
03.The Shape I'm In
04.It Makes No Difference
05.Life Is A Carnival
06.This Wheel's On Fire
07.W.S. Walcott Medicine Show
08.Georgia On My Mind
09.Ophelia
10.King Harvest (Has Surely Come)
11.The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
12.Stage Fright
13.Rag Mama Rag

Disc Two
01.Intro
02.Who Do You Love With Ronnie Hawkins
03.Such A Night With Dr. John
04.Down South In New Orleans With Bobby Charles
05.Mystery Train With Paul Butterfield
06.Caledonia With Muddy Waters
07.Mannish Boy With Muddy Waters
08.All Our Past Times With Eric Clapton
09.Further On Up The Road With Eric Clapton
10.Helpless With Neil Young
11.Four Strong Winds With Neil Young

Disc Three
01.Intro
02.Coyote With Joni Mitchell
03.Shadows And Light With Joni Mitchell
04.Furry Sings The Blues With Joni Mitchell
05.Dry Your Eyes With Neil Diamond
06.Tura Lura Lura With Van Morrison
07.Caravan With Van Morrison
08.Acadian Driftwood With Neil Young & Joni Mitchell
09.The Genetic Method
10.Chest Fever
11.The Last Waltz / Evangeline
12.The Weight

Disc Four
01.Intro
02.Baby Let Me Follow You Down With Bob Dylan
03.Hazel With Bob Dylan
04.I Don't Believe You With Bob Dylan
05.Forever Young With Bob Dylan
06.Baby Let Me Follow You Down (Reprise) With Bob Dylan
07.I Shall Be Released With Bob Dylan & Ensemble
08.Instrumental Jam #1
09.Instrumental Jam #2 With Ensemble
10.Don't Do It

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-4f39fb
http://lix.in/-50c09c
http://lix.in/-4304fd
http://lix.in/-448b9e
http://lix.in/-46123f
http://lix.in/-4798e0
http://lix.in/-491f81
http://lix.in/-4aa622
http://lix.in/-4c2cc3
http://lix.in/-4db364
http://lix.in/-4f3a05


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-479f5c
http://lix.in/-4925fd
http://lix.in/-4aac9e
http://lix.in/-4c333f
http://lix.in/-4db9e0
http://lix.in/-4c3501
http://lix.in/-4dbba2
http://lix.in/-4618c5
http://lix.in/-479f66
http://lix.in/-4f42d9
http://lix.in/-50c97a


Comments welcome (as always!)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any day I need a lift or want to be blown away by what I now can add to my collection, I simply log into this site and Dave has improved my life, daily, by leaps and bounds. I hope you aren't sick of my words of appreciation, Dave. I just can never thank you enough. Collecting music, like this, is simply a high priority in my life and you are the most solid dude in trading circles I have ever run across.

QualityBootZ said...

Sick of words of appreciation? RU kidding me??
If folks like you didn't say thanks at least every now and then I would feel as though I were very alone in this cyberworld and loneliness is one of the worst emotions that one can feel.
I appreciate the comments!! - but please do not take MY comment here as a request to milk comments from others. We are what we are and do what we do.
Have a great weekend!
Dave

Anonymous said...

wow, what an amazing post. Thank you so much!

ChstrFieldKing said...

WOW!!! thanx alot for this!... now my holiday weekend is complete!!

fulhamx said...

This looks a killer
Many thanks and take care

Anonymous said...

Though I already had a 192K version of this outstanding show, I'll definitely grab this opportunity to upgrade sound quality. I'll also echo the comment from bootleg43 - his thoughts on your tremendous efforts to share your incredible live music collection mirror mine exactly. I click frequently and often...Thanks very much for sharing the music.

trippinjohn said...

Many thanks for this!!!

Voodoo Stones said...

I have not been able to check things out here for a couple days as my wife is using the computer for work. I scrolled down the bootleg list and I lost about a minute of my life as I was literally stunned to see this.
After a minute or two I picked up my jaw off the desk and needed to post this right away before I dl it.
This was my request from a week or two ago. I am so appreciative to get this as a lossless source. The Band was an amazing group and for me personaly they rank as my second fav behind The Beach Boys. I feel everyone should have this as part of their music library, it is that important. These guys were amazing artists.
QB.....thank you so, so much. This has truly made me very, very happy. I could just go on, and on. Almost tears, but not quite. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Bloody amazing. Thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all these bootlegs. It's really great. However, it lacks the tenth part of it. Could you put this part on megaupload again ?

Anonymous said...

like your site some great music but about a 40% chance of loading for nothing due to so many corrupt files and so forth to the point of wasting time like this file the first file corrupt

Anonymous said...

Megaupload file #9 says temporarily unavailable. Help!

madman said...

Thanks, Dave!

I'm on a big Dylan/Band kick and this should fix me for a few days!

Thanks again!