Friday, May 29, 2009

The Beetles: Help !965 (Purple Chick - Deluxe Edition) FLAC

Beatles-Help-Deluxe1-front

DISC ONE - stereo/DISC TWO - mono
Help!
1: Help!
2: The Night Before
3: You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away
4: I Need You
5: Another Girl
6: You’re Going To Lose That Girl
7: Ticket To Ride
8: Act Naturally
9: It’s Only Love
10: You Like Me Too Much
11: Tell Me What You See
12: I’ve Just Seen A Face
13: Yesterday
14: Dizzy Miss Lizzy
singles and compilations
15: Yes It Is
16: I’m Down
17: Bad Boy
outtakes
18: If You’ve Got Trouble
19: That Means A Lot
(stereo YGTLTG (includes a little extra banding from US version))

DISC ONE
mono movie mixes
20: Help!
21: The Night Before
22: I Need You
23: You’re Going To Lose That Girl
24: Ticket To Ride
alternate stereo mixes
25: Help!
26: Ticket To Ride
27: You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away
28: anthology dvd medley
29: You’re Going To Lose That Girl
30: If You’ve Got Trouble

DISC TWO
mono production acetate mixes
20: Help!
21: The Night Before
22: You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away
23: I Need You
24: Another Girl
25: You’re Going To Lose That Girl
26: Ticket To Ride
27: You Like Me Too Much
28: Yet It Is
alternate mixes
29: That Means A Lot
30: If You’ve Got Trouble

DISC THREE
15 February, 1965
1: Ticket To Ride (take 2) (Anthology (Audifon))
16 February, 1965
2: Yes It Is (take 1) (Hold Me Tight + Studio Sessions)
3: Yes It Is (take 2) (Studio Sessions)
4: Yes It Is (take 3) (Studio Sessions)
5: Yes It Is (take 4) (Studio Sessions)
6: Yes It Is (take 5) (Studio Sessions)
7: Yes It Is (take 6) (Studio Sessions)
8: Yes It Is (take 7) (Studio Sessions)
9: Yes It Is (take 8) (Studio Sessions)
10: Yes It Is (take 9) (Studio Sessions)
11: Yes It Is (take 10) (Studio Sessions)
12: Yes It Is (take 11) (Studio Sessions)
13: Yes It Is (take 14) (Studio Sessions)
18 February, 1965 3:30-5:15pm
14: You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away (1) (Anthology)
15: You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away (5) (Anthology)
18 February, 1965 6:30-10:30pm
16: If You’ve Got Trouble (take 1) (As It Happened Baby)
20 February, 1965
17: That Means A Lot (take 1) (TMODM + More Masters)
18: That Means A Lot (rehearsal) (TMODM)
30 March, 1965
19: That Means A Lot (take 20) (TMODM)
20: That Means A Lot (take 22) (TMODM)
21: That Means A Lot (take 23) (TMODM)
22: That Means A Lot (take 24) (TMODM)
23: That Means A Lot (test) (TMODM)
13 April, 1965
24: Help! (take 1) (Studio Sessions)
25: Help! (take 2) (Studio Sessions)
26: Help! (take 3) (Studio Sessions)
27: Help! (take 4) (Studio Sessions + CCRMM + Abbey Road Video Show + CCRMM + Studio Sessions)
28: Help! (take 5) (Studio Sessions)
29: Help! (take 6) (Studio Sessions)
30: Help! (take 7) (Studio Sessions)
31: Help! (take 8) (Studio Sessions)
32: Help! (take 9) (Studio Sessions)
33: Help! (take 10) (Studio Sessions)
34: Help! (take 11) (Studio Sessions)
35: Help! (take 12) (Studio Sessions)
36: Help! (take 13) (Studio Sessions)
14 June, 1965 2:30-5:30
37: I’m Down (take 1) (Anthology 2)
14 June, 1965 7:00-10:30
38: Yesterday (take 1) (Anthology 2)
15 June, 1965
39: It’s Only Love (take 2) (Anthology 2)
40: It’s Only Love (take 3) (Anthology 2)
17 June, 1965
41: Wait (take 4) (outfake)
alternate edit/mix
42: Yes It Is (takes 2+14) (anthology)

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-482e9a
http://lix.in/-49b53b
http://lix.in/-4b3bdc
http://lix.in/-4cc27d
http://lix.in/-4e491e
http://lix.in/-4fcfbf
http://lix.in/-515660
http://lix.in/-439ac1
http://lix.in/-452162
http://lix.in/-46a803
http://lix.in/-482ea4
http://lix.in/-49b545


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4cc287
http://lix.in/-4e4928
http://lix.in/-4fcfc9
http://lix.in/-51566a
http://lix.in/-439acb
http://lix.in/-45216c
http://lix.in/-46a80d
http://lix.in/-482eae
http://lix.in/-49b54f
http://lix.in/-4b3bf0
http://lix.in/-4cc291
http://lix.in/-4e4932


Comments welcome.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sort of assuming/hoping that this is an indication that you plan on putting up all of the Beetles Purple Chick stuff... I'll be gone for a week or two having hip replacement surgery, Dave. I don't know how I'll ever get caught up once I am back home and able to move... but I shall persevere. It's so funny to realize your site will be sorely missed and probably the first thing I do online once I am back home... but you give me a daunting task to look forward to fulfilling... thanks for everything, Dave! "A Tree With Roots"? Rolling Stones "Black Box"? Perhaps upon my return?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the surgery my friend!!!

The qualitybootz community will be missing to hear from you very soon!!

QualityBootZ said...

I'll postpone some beetles uploads for a couple of weeks so that you don't fall too far behind ;)
and I concur: Do well and have a successful surgery.

I do pray and I will for you.
Dave

Anonymous said...

Dave, you have knocked my socks off with this Beetles stuff. I will also keep bootleg43 in my prayers, but I beg ya....I BEG YA!!! Keep the Beetles coming!!

Seriously Dave, you are a star.

TM from Philly USA

Anonymous said...

OMG, I can't believe the cyber kindness from you folks... and Dave I truly appreciate you holding off on the PC Beetles in my absence... I feel almost special, which embarrasses the heck out of me! Dowhat you will, my friend... nothing will keep me from your site or from getting caught up. I truly only wish I had a way to share, with you directly, the wealth of other things from Hendrix and The Dead and Allmans etc etc which I have acquired at various bootleg conventions along the way. I shall return with my regained ability to walk... maybe it will help me download faster too?

Doug said...

Dave, Thanks for posting the pruple chick in FLAC. I'm happy to delete my mp3. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for posting this. Had a tough time finding this, at least until I arrived at Quality Bootz!

: )

Prefabfan said...

Good luck on the hip replacement, 43. I already had mine, in 2006.

DAVE! This is the best sounding HELP I have heard, including the American versions. I can hear both singers, not an amalgam of two people. THANKS for this sonic upgrade.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave

Yet more stupendous posts!

This and the "Whiteology" sets are superb! Thx again...

Any chance you can source: Macca - The Empire Polo Field Indio, CA - April 17, 2009 (Coachella)? Supposed to be fantastic!

Cheers

Geordie

asithappens said...

hi, any chance of having the deluxe version of abbey road?

Anonymous said...

Hello, thanks, and greetings from Racine, WI. Any chance of posting any other Purple Chick Deluxe(s)? I have been searching high/low and all the studio stuff that's out there right now is lossy sourced and I am a recent FLAC convert and wah wah wah. Please help!!
-jnrsfarm-
p.s. Wonderful site you have, hat's off!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the response. Not really feelin' the love. -jnrsfarm

Julio from Brasil said...

Dave; part 8 (Rapid) is missing or broken.