1982
The Fieldhouse
Erie, PA
FM - A (local broadcast)
lineage: cdr received in trade->EAC file extraction->Traders Little Helper for FLAC encoding
The track splits on this one are a little bit off, but it's a nice sounding (incomplete?) early Krokus show. For some reason there are a bunch of FM broadcasts from Krokus, and basically none from other more popular bands like Ratt.
Setlist
Intro/Long Stick Goes Boom
Burning Bones
It's Over/Drum Solo
American Woman
Heat Strokes
Easy Rocker
Backstage Interview w/Chris Von Rohr
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-4db532
http://lix.in/-3ff993
http://lix.in/-418034
http://lix.in/-4306d5
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-414948
http://lix.in/-42cfe9
http://lix.in/-44568a
http://lix.in/-45dd2b
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
For some reason there are a bunch of FM broadcasts from Krokus, and basically none from other more popular bands like Ratt.
I have never seen a soundboard or FM from Ratt in the early days either
I worked at Dayton's (now Macy's) in Minneapolis back in the early 80's. ratt was in town and strolled through the electronics department were I was a salesperson.
One of the band members tried to steal a Walkman (remember those).
He got about 10 feet from the display and was heading for the escalator when I asked him if I could have it back.
He just laughed and tossed it (gently) back to me.
I never quite understood why someone making that kind of money felt a need to steal a $80 tape player...
Life is curious at times but you are right: there is VERY little Ratt or Cinderella out there.
Dave
Thanks for the great post.
You can both get an outstanding Ratt - Monsters of Rock 1987 (FM) show at Stadium Studios blog.
You can find it here:
http://stadiumstudios.blogspot.com/search/label/Ratt
I always have my eyse open for good Ratt shows!!
Post a Comment