Agora Ballroom
8-10-83
Cleveland, OH
WMMS Coffee Break Concert
FM - B+
lineage: cdr received in trade->EAC file extraction->Traders Little Helper for FLAC conversion
RIP Kevin!
Another great show from the WMMS Coffee Break Concert series. A good set from QR right as they were getting big.
Enjoy!
Setlist:
Intro/Run for Cover
Danger Zone
Band Intros
Slick Black Cadillac
Love's a Bitch
Gonna Have a Riot
Cum on Feel the Noize
DJ talking with Kevin
Breathless
Let's Get Crazy / Guitar Solo
Stomp Your Hands Clap Your Feet
Metal Health
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-44c840
http://lix.in/-464ee1
http://lix.in/-47d582
http://lix.in/-495c23
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-46ac0b
http://lix.in/-4832ac
http://lix.in/-49b94d
http://lix.in/-4b3fee
Comments welcome.
6 comments:
Thanks for the Riot!
RIP Randy & Kevin!!
Oh what an awesome post!! I grew up on Quiet Riot. Metal Health (1983) was one of the very first cassettes I ever bought. I was 9 years old and Quiet Riot was my first hard rock band ever!! I have a couple QR shows but they are all MP3.
I was at COMDEX one time in Vegas (I believe it was 1998). I didn't have my registration. My friend from Miami and I were standing there talking about what we were going to do because the line for non-registered attendees was over two hours long.
Kevin DuBrow overheard us talking and came over to say hi. He invited us to come in with him through the VIP entrance. We said thanks, went in with him, he signed me up under his name and we were in! We said thanks and let him be. How awesome is that? He was such a genuine and nice guy, I was amazed.
To this day, my friend and I always joke about “Kevin DuBrow saves the day!!”.
I had the chance to meet Kevin as well as the other members of the band..They were all genuine and down to earth... Thanks for this Dave..
I love to see these kinds of replies!!!!!
Thanks.
Artwork:
http://bp3.blogger.com/_qPoBo6NxBA0/SAoYCUUqnAI/AAAAAAAAAbw/01ReHlSd2Dw/s1600-h/Quiet+Riot+-+Live+At+The+Agora+-+Front.jpg
http://bp3.blogger.com/_qPoBo6NxBA0/SAoZTUUqnBI/AAAAAAAAAb4/YSkyqL-xiCw/s1600-h/Quiet+Riot+-+Live+At+The+Agora+-+Back.jpg
Regards.
Josvalvig
Quiet Riot, hell yes!!! Great post friend. Thank you so much.
Post a Comment