cover from a different 1978 boot.
This one is fairly rare. It's not even documented on Bobsboots!
1978-07-15 Blackbushe, England (3CD)
source: 2nd gen. analogue audience recording (taper unknown) > Nakamichi CR7 > edited with Wave Lab (no use of EQ or whatsoever) > eac > flac (level 6)
quality: exc (esp for the era!)
OU Note: I got this recording in the early 80´s from a reliable collector who had a master-copy. I don’t know if it’s the recording of the same taper of the bootlegs in circulation (which I didn’t hear); but it’s simply a truly excellent quality recording including the titles of the band members.
track list:
CD1 (65 min.)
1. My Back Pages (Instr.)
2. Love Her With A Feeling
3. Baby, Stop Crying
4. Just Like Tom Thumb´S Blues
5. Shelter From The Storm
6. It´S All Over Now, Baby Blue
7. Girl Of The North Country
8. Ballad Of A Thin Man
9. Maggie´S Farm
10. Simple Twist Of Fate
11. Like A Rolling Stone
12. I Shall Be Released
13. Is Your Love In Vain?
14. Where Are You Tonight?
CD2 (68 min.)
1. A Change Is Gonna Come (Vocal: Dennis)
2. Mr. Tambourine Man (Vocal: Springs)
3. The Long And Winding Road (Vocal: Harris)
4. Laissez-Faire (Vocal: Soles)
5. Gates Of Eden
6. True Love Tends To Forget
7. One More Cup Of Coffee (Valley Below)
8. Blowin´ In The Wind
9. I Want You
10. Senor (Tales Of Yankee Power)
11. Masters Of War
12. Just Like A Woman
13. To Ramona
14. Don´T Think Twice, It´S All Right
CD3 (37 min.)
1. All Along The Watchtower
2. All I Really Want To Do
3. It´S Alright, Ma (I´M Only Bleedin´)
4. Forever Young
5. Changing Of The Guards
6. The Times They Are A-Changin´
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-4a3981
http://lix.in/-4bc022
http://lix.in/-4d46c3
http://lix.in/-4ecd64
http://lix.in/-4111c5
http://lix.in/-429866
http://lix.in/-441f07
http://lix.in/-45a5a8
http://lix.in/-472c49
http://lix.in/-48b2ea
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4d7643
http://lix.in/-4efce4
http://lix.in/-414145
http://lix.in/-42c7e6
http://lix.in/-444e87
http://lix.in/-45d528
http://lix.in/-475bc9
http://lix.in/-48e26a
http://lix.in/-4a690b
http://lix.in/-4befac
Comments welcome.
7 comments:
Soooo many thanks for this one (I've been looking for it everywhere) - I was at the festival and it was the first time I'd seen Dylan - we even had a good place, not too near the stage, but a clear view. I also met my future wife there so it holds fond memories for me.
Thanks again - you work is so appreciated
NICE! Thanks sooo much for all your efforts!
Thanks from somebody else who's also been looking for a reminder of his first Dylan show. Didn't meet a wife there though!
There were too many versions of this concert in circulation, the earliest one on the vinyl right after the concert. At Boobs Boots are only two entries, because they usually cover only silver bootlegs, not fan-made CDRs.
http://www.bobsboots.com/CDs/cd-p09.html
Picnic At Blackbushe
http://www.bobsboots.com/CDs/cd-b23.html
Blackbushe
BigApe that comment was incredible. Meeting your wife there. How cool is that!
-Dave
And thank you "Anonymous" for the Bob's boot references. I didn't find it when I searched their catalog chronologically.
After I met my wife, she promised me never to attend a Dylan concert in her entire life. She kept word. How cool is that ?
thanks for this i went to the concert but unfortunately got arrested in camberley high street and so missed the gig.didnt have a ticket anyway ! will enjoy the memory !
Post a Comment