Wembley, London, 1975. Sbd, A/A+, 71 min, 1CD.
Complete and remastered. Classic 'Crime' / 'Crisis' BBC radio and TV broadcast.
1. School,
2. Bloody Well Right,
3. intro by John Helliwell,
4. Hide in Your Shell,
5. Asylum,
6. intro by Dougie Thompson,
7. Sister Moonshine,
8. Ain't Nobody but Me,
9. A Soapbox Opera,
10. From Now On,
11. Just a Normal day,
12. Dreamer,
13. Rudy,
14. If Everyone was Listening,
15. intro by John Helliwell,
16. Crime of the Century
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-46cc82
http://lix.in/-485323
http://lix.in/-49d9c4
http://lix.in/-4b6065
http://lix.in/-4ce706
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-43bf4a
http://lix.in/-4545eb
http://lix.in/-46cc8c
http://lix.in/-48532d
http://lix.in/-49d9ce
Comments welcome.
7 comments:
Excellent recording, brings back some fond high school memories..thanks Dave and God Bless to your wife and her recovery.
Much appreciated.
Exists a DVD of this?....considering there is a TV broadcast mentioned....
the band in the picture are not Supertramp
Quote: "the band in the picture are not Supertramp"
I think it is, actually - and it looks like the line-up from "Indelibly Stamped" (1971).
That's Roger Hodgson on the left and Rick Davies on the right.
Hope all is great on the homefront. When listening to the last cut, picture the album cover, a picture of the universe. That is how they closed the show, with a video, but you could see a little speck way out at the end of the universe. Ever so slowly as the last beautiful minor chords dragged on that strange "thing" would come closer swirling through the universe, till you could, FINALLY make out what it was, to the crescendo of music:
the jailed hands. Heartstopping.
I love Supertramp man. I have all of their remastered albums. Have been a fan for forever. Can't wait to listen to this one but I may save it for my next road travel. Thanks a bunch QB!!
Wow! I love this show. Thank you for making it available. Brings back lots of memories.
Post a Comment