Friday, April 3, 2009

The Rolling Stones: Paris Outtakes Vol 2 (Studio) FLAC

front
PARIS OUTTAKES VOLUME 2
Label: Vigotone VT-CD 12
artwork: included
almost excellent soundboard recordings
Source: my silver / EAC / flac
Some Girls-demos & outtakes as well as a few songs from other sessions.

01. Miss You (Take II)
02. Let's Go Steady Again (Unreleased Song)
03. A Different Kind (Unreleased Song, Wrong Title On Cover: "Everlasting Is My Love")
04. Lies (Take II)
05. Do You Think I Really Care (Unreleased Song, Wrong Title On Cover: "Yellow Cab")
06. When The Whip Comes Down (Take II)
07. Shattered (Take II)
08. Fiji Jim (Unreleased Song, Take I)
09. We Had It All (Unreleased Song, Take I)

recording information:
01 / 03 / 04 / 06 / 07 : 10th October - 21st December 1977, Boulogne-Billancourt, Pathé Marconi Studios
05 / 08 : 5th January - 2nd March 1978, Boulogne-Billancourt, Pathé Marconi Studios
02 : 18th January - 12th February 1979, Nassau, Compass Point Studios
09 : 10th June - 19th October 1979, Boulogne-Billancourt, Pathé Marconi Studios

Not a single track of this CD has ever been released officially

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-47b914
http://lix.in/-493fb5
http://lix.in/-4ac656


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-493ff1
http://lix.in/-4ac692
http://lix.in/-3d0af3


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

skylark said...

Thanks for the Stones!
I downloaded a 320kbps version of the Sept 19 1973 Birmingham show the other day. It's an audience recording but well worth chasing up in flac :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for all this great stuff!!! really appreciate your work to post all this great music.
PS: I've been looking for the rolling stones concert in India called Dripping Away in Bangalore.
the video for the concert would really be helpful . thanks again.