TITLE: Rock The Nation
DATE: 1974 (* 1975)
VENUE:
LOCATION: Cleveland, OH (* Paris)
SOURCE: FM ?
QUALITY: A- (* B/B+)
ARTWORK: included
TRACKLISTING:
1. Good Rockin' Tonight (3'03)
2. Bad Motor Scooter (5'23)
3. Make It Last (7'50)
4. How Many More Years (4'24)
5. Rock The Nation (6'54)
6. Space Station #5 (10'28)
7. Roll Over Beethoven (4'45)
8. Rock Candy (5'27)
9. I Got The Fire* (3'13)
10. The Dreamer* (7'32)
11. Spaceage Sacrifice* (7'27)
12. Rock The Nation* (8'24)
Total time : 74'50 (48'14 + 26'36)
LINEAGE: SBD/FM?>?>Silverdisc>Cdr(trade)>WAV(EAC)>FLAC>You
NOTES: Excellent performances from their first eponym album. I have no much informations for date or place, though it seems to be a well known Montrose boot.
The sound is a little hissy, but very powerful too. The bonus tracks are sounding more distant and hissy (it could be a very good audience recording), but still very enjoyable.
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-44449c
http://lix.in/-45cb3d
http://lix.in/-4751de
http://lix.in/-48d87f
http://lix.in/-4a5f20
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-45dd21
http://lix.in/-4763c2
http://lix.in/-48ea63
http://lix.in/-4a7104
http://lix.in/-4bf7a5
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
When I tried to download this offering my download manager (Firefox) identified this as an octet stream. I am unfamiliar with this format. Thanks for all the other great shows lately.
Previous post was for Megaupload. Rapidshare works OK.I guess an octet stream is the same as a byte stream (eight bits in a byte)which is the normal transfer method for the TCP internet protocol.Application/octet stream is an arbitrary (unidentifiable ?) internet transfer. Still just beyond my computing abilities.
SWEET!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU.
Post a Comment