Friday, April 17, 2009

Qween: Budokan 1975 (Mr Peach Source) FLAC

75-05-01_Tokyo_Tarantura_a
YOUNG NOBLES OF ROCK
1st May 1975
Budokan, Tokyo
Source: audience ('Mister Peach' source)
Lineage: silvers > WAV > FLAC
Artwork included
A celebrated Queen show considered to be one the high-points of the band's storied career, this is the final show of the 'Sheer Heart Attack' tour. This comes from the Tarantura bootleg 'Young Nobles of Rock'. There are five (!) different audience sources for this show and this is taken from the so-called 'Mister Peach' tape. It sounds superb. Rare numbers such as 'Hangman', 'Doing All Right' and 'Great King Rat' are played. You need this.

Songs:
Disc 1:
1. Procession
2. Now I'm Here
3. Ogre Battle
4. Great King Rat
5. White Queen
6. Flick of the Wrist
7. Hangman
8. Doing All Right
9. In the Lap of the Gods
10. Killer Queen
11. The March of the Black Queen
12. Bring Back That Leroy Brown
13. Son and Daughter

Disc 2:
1. Keep Yourself Alive
2. Seven Seas of Rhye
3. Stone Cold Crazy
4. Liar
5. In the Lap of the Gods...Revisited
6. Big Spender
7. Modern Times Rock 'n' Roll
8. Jailhouse Rock
9. See What a Fool I've Been
10. God Save the Queen

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-495184
http://lix.in/-4ad825
http://lix.in/-4c5ec6
http://lix.in/-3ea327
http://lix.in/-4029c8
http://lix.in/-41b069
http://lix.in/-43370a
http://lix.in/-44bdab
http://lix.in/-46444c


megaupload: (fixed)
http://lix.in/-47caf7
http://lix.in/-495198
http://lix.in/-4ad839
http://lix.in/-4c5eda
http://lix.in/-3ea33b
http://lix.in/-4029dc
http://lix.in/-41b07d
http://lix.in/-43371e
http://lix.in/-40c7d4


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave

Hope your wife goes OK with her hospitalisation, I have a similar situation here.

This is a great show but I'm unable to download #9..Tried many times and the download doesn't start. The other 8 were fine. Thanks for the great shows!

Best Wishes

G

medinaray said...

Best wishes to you and your wife for a safe and healthy birth.

Megaupload link #9 doesn't download, but Rapidshare link #9 does, and it is interchangeable with the Mega links.

I can't wait to hear this show!

Once again I must thank you Dave for the great selection you post here at QB. I dig seeing old school heavy metal units like Judas Priest, Twisted Sister, and the Scorpions.

Thanx,

medinaray

Royzee said...

For what we are about to receive may we be truly thankful - yes we are!

Stadium Studios said...

Your Kwean posts have been just amazing. They are one of my favorite bands of all time. Listening to all these live shows you have posted over time have made me feel like a more complete fan. I never had the chance to see them in person, but thanks to Quality Bootz, I can have some sense of being there (all over the world)!!

Not a big fan of them + Paauul Rooggers.

Charlie said...

A number of the Rapidshare links are down. Please repost.

Thanks,
Gail