Friday, April 3, 2009

The Beetles And More: Complete Germany 1966 (Soundboard) FLAC

dpro-846372-front
Germany 66
66-06-24 Circus Krone
Munich
Publisher: 4 x 4 Soundz
Reference: DPRO-846372
soundboard

Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers
1. Good Good Feeling
2. No, You Can't Love 'Em All
3. C.C. Rider

The Rattles
4. Love Of My Life
5. Come On And Sing
6. Sha La La La Lee
7. Shout

8. Concert Announcement
Peter and Gordon
9. Woman
10. Let It Be Me

The Beetles
11. Rock And Roll Music
12. Baby's In Black
13. I Feel Fine
14. Yesterday
15. Nowhere Man
16. I'm Down
17. Hamburg Press Conference

(corrected) Bootlegzone Entry
http://www.bootlegzone.com/album.php?name=DPRO-846372§ion=1

Lineage: Original Silverdisc>EAC>FLAC8

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-47bcc0
http://lix.in/-494361
http://lix.in/-4aca02
http://lix.in/-3d0e63


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-401ba5
http://lix.in/-41a246
http://lix.in/-4328e7
http://lix.in/-44af88


Comments welcome.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Link to Bootleg Zone should be

http://www.bootlegzone.com/album.php?name=DPRO-846372&section=1

Thanks
Rowland from Australia

Prefabfan said...

Never seen this, unreal post. Note that Georgie was "a little off" that night, missing Nowhere Man every time. He might have bene able to hear himself. sounds like lack of practice on a new song. Anyway, great stuff. (don't want to to rub it in, but he got it right the, uh, night I saw them play it. :-)).

Prefabfan said...

should say "unable to hear himself"

Anonymous said...

They had played "Nowhere Man" on their 1965 UK tour the previous December, so it was probably just a case of lack of practice in general...I think this was the first show of their 1966 tour. When/where did you see them, Prefabfan?? How cool!

By the way, would love to see/hear their entire performance of this show someday - what's out there (on audio and video) is only about half the set from that night. Not sure if the missing songs were even recorded.

Prefabfan said...

Dodger Stadium. Ready for this? I am sitting at hime, 13 y\o, my barrio friend Ralph calls (Mexican accent) "Hey dude, you want to go see the Beatles tonight?" Me: REALLY?? Where? Ralph: "Dodger Stadium, the bus goes by my house, then by your house and then to Dodger Stadium!" My mom gave me $5.50 (lot of money then, for us) and the rest is.. I still see Ralph, and thank him for the best idea I ever heard. They opened with Rock & Roll Music.

Anonymous said...

Another incredible Beetles post. These are among the best on the entire Internet. Please keep it up. Amazing share. Thanks.

QualityBootZ said...

I have the Dodger Stadium concert too. anyone like to see it here?
-Dave

Anonymous said...

Prefabfan - Dodger Stadium...that is the coolest! My cousin saw them there in '66, and also at the Hollywood Bowl in '65 (she also saw Elvis several times...so I'm always asking her what it was like to see the real legends in concert!)

Dave - Would love to hear the Dodger Stadium concert, so post away! Not many US shows from '66 floating around out there.

Thanks, Dave, for all the great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Yes Dave! I want the Dodger Stadium concert!

Thank you!

Prefabfan said...

Reminder, incase yo missed it, 9-9-09 Beatles FINALLY remastered, and in stereo CDs come out. Yes, they are better sounding than Purple Chick! This is the first remastering except for YS, and the putrid Love. Finally With the Beatles with vocals in the center of the stereo picture.

Anonymous said...

Great boot.
Thank you dave!