"Village And Recorders Tapes "
Village Recorder Studio
San Francisco, CA
1970-10-18
MV 130 (Mid Valley Records)
Lineage: studio > ? > silver > cdr> eac > wav > easy tool declicker > cool edit > flac
Band Line-up (known to me):
Carlos Santana & his band; Eric Clapton; Bobby Whitlock; Jim Gordon; Carl Radle; Neil Schon
Setlist:
Disc 1:
01. Jam 1
02. Jam 2
03. Jam 3
04. Jam 4
05. Jam 5
06. Jam 6
07. Jam 7
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-42eac9
http://lix.in/-44716a
http://lix.in/-45f80b
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4d9930
http://lix.in/-3fdd91
http://lix.in/-416432
Comments welcome.
4 comments:
This looks GREAT!!!!!!!! Thanks big D, and I hope things are working out on the homefront.
Can you believe for the security work I got Benesses?
wow, dave
very nice indeed
true quality
security "word" I got Benesses. isn't that the bogus guitar player who lipsynchs his guitar? Anway....
Zounds! Sir, you are a legend in our time!!
Post a Comment