No Commercially Released Material. Period. Do Not Sell Anything Offered Here. Ever. Support the Artists. Always.
Just say NO!Thanx for the Public Service Announcement Dave.T
Uff! Just in time! I was about to jump...Last night a DJ saved my life, and you did it today!
Any chance of REPOSTING: Elvis Presley: All Things Are Possible 1971Las Vegas 27 January 1971 MSExcellent Soundboard RecordingThank You TCB
Indeed, not the kind of jump I usually like!
I am greatly indebted to you for your timely warning.Mr Beagle
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just say NO!
Thanx for the Public Service Announcement Dave.
T
Uff! Just in time! I was about to jump...
Last night a DJ saved my life, and you did it today!
Any chance of REPOSTING:
Elvis Presley:
All Things Are Possible 1971
Las Vegas 27 January 1971 MS
Excellent Soundboard Recording
Thank You TCB
Indeed, not the kind of jump I usually like!
I am greatly indebted to you for your timely warning.
Mr Beagle
Post a Comment