Monday, April 20, 2009

Pink Floyd: Biding My Time in Croydon 1970 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

biding_my_time_in_croydon-front
Earliest known recorded performances of The Amazing Pudding and The Violent Sequence.
Label: Hip Cat
Fairfield Hall
Croydon, Surrey, England
18 January 1970

Disc 1:
1. Astronomy Dominé
2. The Violent Sequence
3. Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun
4. The Amazing Pudding
5. Careful with that Axe, Eugene

Disc 2:
1. The Embryo
2. Main Theme from 'More'
3. Biding My Time
4. A Saucerful of Secrets
5. Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast

Notes: The Amazing Pudding and The Embryo are cut at the end.
Disc 2, track 5: City Hall, Sheffield, Yorkshire, England, 22 December 1970.

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3ea651
http://lix.in/-402cf2
http://lix.in/-41b393
http://lix.in/-433a34
http://lix.in/-44c0d5
http://lix.in/-464776
http://lix.in/-47ce17
http://lix.in/-4954b8


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4af963
http://lix.in/-4c8004
http://lix.in/-3ec465
http://lix.in/-404b06
http://lix.in/-41d1a7
http://lix.in/-435848
http://lix.in/-44dee9
http://lix.in/-46658a


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great stuff - rare recording, thank you so much.

Regards
Thomas

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave

Most of the files of the Run Like Fuck wall show (LA Feb 13 1980) are dead. rapidshare says file not found. Could you repost that? And are there any other boots from the Dortmund wall shows apart from those on 18th and 19th feb?

Thanks
Thomas

Anonymous said...

Hello

I'm desperately seeking professional help, lol.

Thank you for your excellent site, unfortunately however, I cannot download any files without having errors. Judging by reponses from other users, I can assume the errors are on my end. Any abrasive responses from me, on these issues, I retract. Just me being suspicious, and not being familiar with this site. I apologise.

HELP!!!
I download using rapidshare and mega (free user). I open using peazip, and play on VLC. In the case of this file, The Violent Sequence, only plays about half way, and repeats for the duration. This is my common error. It's either that, or no file (0 bytes) at all. This only seems to happen with RAR files. MP3's are fine.

This is such an amazing site, and it's so frustrating that I cannot join in, enjoying the music I love. Any helpful advice is gratefully appreciated.

Thank you

One Brown Mouse

Anonymous said...

Brown Mouse - Strange, and I can only suggest you do what I do - I use 7-zip which is awesome and free to extract rar's - it should report any errors as well.
Then I use media monkey which is shareware but is pretty nice.
Are you saying that if you convert flac to mp3 it is fine or not? Are you using a fairly modern computer?
What is the final file size of your rar's after download?

yg

Anonymous said...

yg

Thanks for your response. It seems that RAR files are the only ones I'm having trouble with. I cannot convert RAR to MP3, without the orginal problem still present (ie, skipping or lost audio).
My file size. In the case of Violent Sequence, my initial note was wrong. Violent Sequence doesn't exsist at all- 0 bytes. Set The Controls stops half way and skips the duration- 70.9 MB. Astronomy Domine is fine- 49.9 MB.
My computer is only about two years old and I'm using "high speed lite"
I'll look into your suggestions, and try to sort out this confusion.

Thanks again.

One Brown Mouse

unka kreepy said...

Wouldn't it be nice if Pink Floyd had performed "The Nile Song" and/or
"Ibiza Bar", the two smash blocked rockers from the More soundtrack?