recorded live a The Queen Elisabeth Theatre Vancouver , Canada, August 1st 1996.
from the bootleg KTS 618.
soundboard recording.
1. Want
2. Club America
3. Lullaby
4. Round & Round &Round
5. Just Like Heaven
6. Strange Attraction
7. Return
8. Trap
9. Prayers For Rain
10. In Between Days
11. From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea
12. Disintegration
bonus tracks recorded live in London December 1995.
13. Friday I'm In Love
14. Mint Car
15. Just Like Heaven
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3f3d9b
http://lix.in/-40c43c
http://lix.in/-424add
http://lix.in/-43d17e
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-486557
http://lix.in/-49ebf8
http://lix.in/-4b7299
http://lix.in/-4cf93a
Comments welcome.
4 comments:
Thanks so much for this Cure offering, very much appreciated. I love all the Floyd and Zeppelin and lots of other stuff you have given us over the several months now that I have been visiting your site, but I have a real soft spot for The Cure and especially their live performances. So thanks a lot for this one!
I'm getting an error with track 5. Has anyone else had this problem? I downloaded the 4 parts, were there meant to be more? Thanks for posting!
Very nice sounding boot. Great show! Thanks!
DEAD LINKS...
Post a Comment