Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bob Dylan & His Band: Amsterdam April 2009 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

untitled
11 April 2009
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Lineage: CA STC11 > Edirol R-09HR (@24/96) > SoundForge 9.0e (=> 16/44.1) > Trader's Little Helper 2.4.1 > .flac16

TT: 119:00.00
01. [00:43.19] (introduction)
02. [04:16.27] Maggie's Farm
03. [05:44.09] Mr Tambourine Man
04. [04:49.24] Man in the Long Black Coat
05. [07:15.58] The Levee's Gonna Break
06. [05:51.17] When the Deal Goes down
07. [06:36.72] Things Have Changed
08. [06:03.45] The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll
09. [05:09.70] Tough Mama
10. [07:03.65] Workingman's Blues #2
11. [07:55.56] It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
12. [06:03.54] Just Like a Woman
13. [06:53.52] Highway 61 Revisited
14. [08:37.62] Nettie Moore
15. [06:29.00] Thunder on the Mountain
16. [10:12.64] Like A Rolling Stone

Encore
17. [04:41.46] All Along the Watchtower
18. [07:47.69] Spirit on the Water
19. [06:43.16] Blowin' in the Wind
Complete concert.

The band is:
Bob Dylan - vocals, keyboard, guitar, harp
Tony Garnier - bass
George Recile - drums
Stu Kimball - guitars
Denny Freeman - guitars

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-478ad2
http://lix.in/-491173
http://lix.in/-4a9814
http://lix.in/-4c1eb5
http://lix.in/-4da556
http://lix.in/-3fe9b7


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4c1eab
http://lix.in/-4da54c
http://lix.in/-3fe9ad
http://lix.in/-41704e
http://lix.in/-42f6ef
http://lix.in/-447d90


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice

I love being surprised by these new ones

Thank You!!

MichaelF said...

I was there and it was fantastic!
Only good, that he tours so much, because I look forward to hear his new album live.

Anonymous said...

Fine!

Is there a possibility to give us the 4-CD package of Going Going Guam: The Complete Rolling Thunder Rehearsals???

THANKS FOR ALL!!!

arfarf said...

Many thanks for the fresh Dylan show.

Anyone have a suggestion as to where to split the files for burning to CD?

Anonymous said...

Thanks much for these great "endless tour" shows. Bob's current band is slick, yet loose and raw at the same time. I love the Hammond organ weaving in and out-shades of Garth Hudson. Sound quality is good. Bob continues to amaze.