the above is a cover of another bootleg from this gig but not the cover to "El Source". If there is an existing cover please place a link in the comments. It would be appreciated.
1967-09-13
The Star Club
Copenhagen, Denmark
Master Cassette* > DAT (x5) > flac frontend > flac
"EL Source"
*This recording is said to come from a master recording, but there is some noticeable hiss. This may be from the age and condition of the recording. The comparison to "Wonderful Wonderful Copenhagen" reveals that this is a brighter recording without any processing, while WWC is the victim of some heavy NR. It also appears that WWC runs too fast. the fidelity of the instruments is quite good especially for the vintage but the vocals are absolutely lost in the background.
1. Stoned Alone [06:43]
2. Arnold Layne [04:01]
3. One in a Million [06:40]
4. Matilda Mother [06:58]
5. Scream Thy Last Scream [05:36]
6. Astronomy Domine [07:44]
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-702d18
http://lix.in/-71b3b9
or
http://vkszzr.link-protector.com
http://vkszzs.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6bd6f7
http://lix.in/-6d5d98
or
http://vksssc.link-protector.com
http://vksssr.link-protector.com
I changed my mind and reupped this (again) Jan 16/17, 2010. Comments welcome.
14 comments:
Hello , I don't know where to ask for request , but I was wondering if you have Pink Floyd "Take Up My Stethoscope And Walk" 4-16-72? , I am always on the look out for this date , never have been able to get it anywhere though, if you have and could post in the future it would be great , and I would just like to say thanks for providing all of this wonderful music in lossless quality , indeed it must take great time and dedication , congrats!
thank you , much appreciated!
I have steth and I'll post it next week
If it makes things any easier for you nice folks, you can get the gig here -
http://just-add-cones.blogspot.com/2009/05/pf-1972-04-16-take-up-my-stethoscope.html
http://just-add-cones.blogspot.com/2009/10/pf-1972-04-16-paper-money-township.html
Hey Eric, I hope you are still paying attention to these comments. Here is the link you've been patiently waiting for. If you don't get it now, I'll post it again the next time Dave releases a Grateful Dead show.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mmjjymttj2q/LeftInVaultsInnerAds.JPG
Dr. Forrester said...
If it makes things any easier.
Kind offer and I don't mind if folks take you up on it but I already did upload it and it will be posted here tomorrow.
Randy & co.
Thank you for the LiTV inner ad: M_U_C_H appreciated. I just noticed it also includes some (specifically) 3 GD titles from that bootleg publisher that I will search for on Q.B.z also...though via memory I do not recall them having these cool period cover-sleeves.
To QB-(Dave):-
Thanks for testing the parts 1 & 2 ,& I appreciate no re-up.
I am curious if anyone else was successful on decompressing part2?
For my experience,one download of each on a WinXP SP3 computer results in inability for either WinRAR or WinZIP or Stuffit (Windows version) to decompress part 2 (tried from both links)
the specifics are that shn file on side 1 is corrupted so that the end result is a decompressed folder that begins with flacs 5 & 6.
But hey,if anyone can make it work, then I understand the no re-up.
So many other great things so no matter.
eric
PS: then again it IS Syd!!!! :-)
ericjmz
any time i have problems with a corrupt file, i then go to unpack it with 7zip. always extracts corrupt files. usually the only thing wrong is a light POP in the sound somewhere that is a result of whatever, and winRAR just wont extract as a result. but, then again, Dave says its a-ok on his end, so who knows...
Wedge (or anyone)\Humor me...
Try it & see...
I tried 7-zip...same error as 3 other (aforementioned) utilities to unzip/unrar.
Bear in mind,2 different downloads...from the 2 different offered sites.
To clarify,NO problems in downloading.
The problem lies in the unzipping/unraring.
If it was only me,then I wouldn't even bring it up...but no biggie if no one willing/curious...a corrupted link,methinks.
ericjmz
try extracting with winrar and check "keep broken links" I didn't need to do it but it might work for you.
Actually, since there seems to be so many comments with the errors I WILL repost this next week.
Strange though, I did not have the same problem and I downloaded it as I said using the same links from the site and from a different computer than the upload...strange indeed.
Hello, many thanx for Your blog and pls try the covers below:
http://hamstershare.com/dload/93d414b8c5f909f1760d3097175c75f4
Italian (?) bootleg called "Starclub Phyco"
(third track named "Rush in a Million" ?)
Best Rgds,
NETTORR.
many thanks but starclub psycho is the same show but still not the same boot as El Source - as is the art on the front page.
I am looking (if it is even available) for the actual cover to "El Source"
Many thanks for this show, Dave. I downloaded it from MU (for the first time) and it works with no problems.
http://www.pf-db.com/index.php?concert_id=27&bootleg_id=2896
Some info here, but no art. :(
Thanks again,
N8
Post a Comment