Thanks for giving us the opportunity to enjoy so much great music. You are doing a terrific job. I know it's not a job, but a hobby or labor of love for sharing music. Whatever you call it, your efforts will be forever appreciated!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Dave has his crack team of elves grinding it out for the holidays. Where do you find the time son - I can barely keep up with downloading everything. Thanks Dave.
Awesome! I don't know if you take requests, but if you do, I'd like to see more KISS concerts recorded between 1979 and 1981, and 1984 and 1987, if possible soundboard recordings, and more Michael Jackson concerts, if possible recorded in 1984 or 1988, Thanks!
17 comments:
GREATGREATGREAT!!!!!
and thanks so much ;-)
Hello Dave,
Thanks for your endless stream of great bootlegs. This blog is a goldmine.
Keep On Rockin'...
Kim
Denmark
Oh heck yes! thank you for ALL you do, Dave. Your blog is the best.
F_A_N_T_A_S_T_I_C_!
Thank you very much for an amazing work for us Dave!
Thanks for your great blog and for the great work you made for the community.
Christophe, from France.
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to enjoy so much great music. You are doing a terrific job. I know it's not a job, but a hobby or labor of love for sharing music. Whatever you call it, your efforts will be forever appreciated!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Thank you Dave,
I'm your great fan and i'm from Brazil. I'm follow you since ever. Don't you forget about this.
Thank you, thank you,
Thanks Dave!!!
Thanks Dave!
Thanks for all the great shares here!
The best site is getting better.
Dave has his crack team of elves grinding it out for the holidays. Where do you find the time son - I can barely keep up with downloading everything. Thanks Dave.
Thomas in SC
You have some drive, I must say. Thank you for all you do for us.
This sounds marvellous. Thanks a million.
Regards
Thomas
Suh-Weet!!!! Thanks Dave for EVERYTHING you do to make this the best BLOG site on the net!!
Fla-Anonymous
Awesome! I don't know if you take requests, but if you do, I'd like to see more KISS concerts recorded between 1979 and 1981, and 1984 and 1987, if possible soundboard recordings, and more Michael Jackson concerts, if possible recorded in 1984 or 1988, Thanks!
I was wondering if you might have that july 1988 wembly pink floyd in your collection. I think there are two shows from two nights there.
Thanks so much.
Post a Comment