Saturday, November 26, 2011

Simon and Garfunkel: Ohio 1969 (Soundboard) .ape

front
The Sound Of Silence (Live In Ohio, USA, Nov.11 1969) unknown venue
EAC Rip
Image (Cue&Log)
Scans Included
Label: Grapefruit - # GRA-042-B

1. Mrs. Robinson
2. Fakin'It
3. The Boxer
4. So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright
5. Why Don't You Write Me
6. The Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine
7. Cuba Si, Nixon No
8. Bridge Over Troubled Water
9. The Sounds Of Silence
10. Bye Bye Love
11. Homeward Bound
12. At The Zoo
13. America
14. Song For The Asking
15. A Poem On The Underground Wall
16. For Emily, Wherever I May Find Her
Time: 01:03:22

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a377ed
or
http://lix.in/-a99271
http://lix.in/-ab1912
http://lix.in/-ac9fb3
http://lix.in/-ae2654

or
http://zmxzrx.link-protector.com
http://zmxzrw.link-protector.com
http://zmxzrv.link-protector.com
http://zmxzrk.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-afacff
or
http://lix.in/-a68543
http://lix.in/-a80be4
http://lix.in/-a99285
http://lix.in/-ab1926

or
http://zmxzrm.link-protector.com
http://zmxzrz.link-protector.com
http://zmxzrn.link-protector.com
http://zmxzrc.link-protector.com


http://www.burrrn.net/ is a great (free) resource that allows easy handling of cue files as well as shn, flac, ape, etc. formats.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks David for this & the LA 68 show. Awesome quality. Looking forward to the next installment.
Michael in the UK.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these Dave- timeless and priceless- I think this is from Oxford U Miami Ohio- previous post here on YD lable- excellet recording- Barry

Innocent Bystander said...

Barry's right, sort of. The concert was at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio (about an hour northwest of Cincinnati for those who care).

Thanks for posting this Dave, I only had a MP3 copy which I'm more than happy to upgrade.

Prefabfan said...

Thanks for the 2 S&G concerts, can't wait.

Leon said...

Thanks Dave! Love the Simon & Garfunkel (and any Paul Simon) you can post!

Anonymous said...

I.B.- Evidence of continuous brain damage- thanks for the correction.Barry

Innocent Bystander said...

No problem my friend. I actually went to school there back in the last century (after the S&G concert - The Tubes came while I was there & scared the hell out of all the preppy types...) so it was familiar territory

Jackson said...

Thank you!