Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

thanksgiving-wallpaper-01

Blessings to you and yours,
Dave

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well. You have provided me (us) with the most precious gems throughout the years and I cannot think of anything I am more thankful for on this holiday! Your work, time and efforts are Very Much Appreciated! I can never express how truely grateful I am. Best Site on the web bar none!! Again enjoy today and every day and know that you have created a family here so we are all celebrating together- Peace Barry

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving to you and your family, Dave! As you do most of the giving around here, we should be the ones handing out the thanks. You're a rare gem in this world, brother! Stay well!

Anonymous said...

Dave, I have to echo the comments of your first poster today. The time, personal resources, and treasures you extend to the internet faithful are so very much appreciated! Your personal effort makes this THE best music BLOG on the web! I personally can't thank you enough for all you do. I wish you and your family a very pleasant and Happy Thanksgiving!
Best,
Fla-Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgigving for you Dave and all your family from Germany!
Keep on Rocking brother!

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say a few words of thanks to the lord for giving us NFL! it's on all day, Go the boys.

zowie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well.You've got the best blog going.As always thanks for sharing!

Innocent Bystander said...

The same back at you & yours Dave. This has been a miserable year (health wise) for me (in the hospital for roughly a month, essentially stuck at home recovering for another six) & while I would have made it through on my own, you have made it many times easier. Those long hours stuck in bed have been made far easier with the music that you (& a few other sites that I visit) have made available. Your many, many hours spent bringing that to everyone are deeply appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dave, many thanks. I wish a very happy Thanksgiving to you, family and relatives. Unfortunately this date is not widely celebrated in my country. May God be with you all, including our colleagues here in QB.
Brainy1000

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving, thank you for all that you do!!!

Anonymous said...

Dave,
Many thanks to you for all your hard work on our behalf. And thank God for sending his Son to be our Savior and to open heaven to us. May our gracious God be with you and yours today and continue to bless you all everyday.
Blessings from MI.

tearp said...

And thank you for all the time and efforts you put into this blog. And peace to you and your family.

Nextor said...

Gracias Dave, igual para ti y tu familia

Nestor

Jason said...

Many thanks for YOUR bountiful gifts to all of us.

Anonymous said...

Right back at you Dave



Rockman

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all you do. Happy Thanksgiving.

becks dark said...

God bless you and your family

belexes said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Many thanks for all.

bobbydjr said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Dave.

And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else here at QualityBootz that makes this such a great community that shares a love of music.

Anonymous said...

Dave, Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings to you and your family!!

Happy Holidays from Oregon.

Anonymous said...

Echoing the thoughts, wishes and gratitude that everyone has bestowed on you. Wishing only the best for you and yours.

Jackson said...

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you to, Dave! I give thanks for everything you have given us over the past year. It has enriched my life greatly. I hope you have a fine day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too, Dave!

Tony

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Dave. Among the many things to be thankful for is this wonderful blog and all the work you do to share these great recordings! Thanks for everything - Mike