Wednesday, November 2, 2011

R.E.M.: Rouen 1984 (FM) FLAC

this is the master tape which eventually became this boot:
Toto
REM Exo-7, Rouen, France 1984-04-17 FM Broadcast

Ghost Riders In The Sky
Moral Kiosk
Crazy
Talk About The Passion
Seven Chinese Brothers
Pilgrimage
Catapult
Letter Never Sent
So. Central Rain
Gardening At Night
9-9
Windout (A/B spit comes here)
Time After Time (Annelise)
That Beat
Mystery To Me
Little America
encore 1:
Pale Blue Eyes
So You Want To Be A Rock'n'Roll Star
Chicken Train
(Don't Go Back To) Rockville
1,000,000
encore 2:
Barney Miller Theme
We Walk
Pills
Radio Free Europe

Thanks to www.remtimeline.com for the above info (download may not be exact)
This is the source of the bootleg "Toto, this isn't Athens anymore" but I received this tape from a French taper at the time who'd recorded it straight from the FM broadcast.

FM Broadcast >> low gen >> TDK AD90 (the recording was encoded with Dolby C so I applied this during playback too) >> SONY TC-WE435 >> Cool Edit 2000 (cleaned beginnings/endings and A/B split - no other tweaking) >> CD WAV >> Flac 6
tested ok (files decodable without error).

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a68f8a
or
http://lix.in/-afb750
http://lix.in/-a1fbb1
http://lix.in/-a38252
http://lix.in/-a508f3
http://lix.in/-a68f94
http://lix.in/-a81635

or
http://zkzkrv.link-protector.com
http://zkzkrk.link-protector.com
http://zkzkrm.link-protector.com
http://zkzkrz.link-protector.com
http://zkzkrn.link-protector.com
http://zkzkrc.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-acaa18
or
http://lix.in/-a68f9e
http://lix.in/-a8163f
http://lix.in/-a99ce0
http://lix.in/-ab2381
http://lix.in/-acaa22
http://lix.in/-ae30c3

or
http://zkzkrr.link-protector.com
http://zkzkrs.link-protector.com
http://zkzksx.link-protector.com
http://zkzksw.link-protector.com
http://zkzksv.link-protector.com
http://zkzksk.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Early R.E.M.! Dreamy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this,ah early R.E.M. is always so welcome. I have a request and I am sorry if its annoying ha ha.I have looked everywhere for this one but cannot find it,I hope so much you have it and will be kind enough to post it,R.E.M. live at the peppermint Lounge on Halloween 1983, the night they did DOA, I hear so much talk about this boot but no one seems to have it! I beg you if you have it to so kindly post it,thanks again!