Monday, November 14, 2011

I'll be "out of the office" for a couple of days

I am heading on a business trip and will be back late Wednesday.
The bootz will flow in my absence!

-dave


PS It has just begun snowing here in ND!

8 comments:

belexes said...

Nice trip and much fun with the snow. All the best for you.

bobbydjr said...

Love when it snows here. I put my Jeep in 4x4 and keep on truckin' helping others who get stuck.

Take care and keep the faith.

Jackson said...

Oh no, snow! Well, maybe global warming will deliver us from all that in a few years. Have a good trip.

Anonymous said...

Have a good time and come back luckely again!
Thanks for all Dave!

Anonymous said...

Travel safely and bring home some cool surprises for the kids!

kike said...

Take care Dave and have fun!

best regards, K.

Innocent Bystander said...

I hope that it is a productive trip for you. Wishing you safe travels & other assorted platitudes.... :-)

As always, thanks for filling my hours with great music.

La Piazza Gancio said...

Ugh.

You have my sympathy.