Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Filling a bunch of ...

requests[1]
...over the next few days.
Stay tuned.
-dave

27 comments:

belexes said...

I'm curious about it. Very early Christmas this year. And I have not all presents yet......
Many thanks for your work and all the best for you and Mrs Quality Bootz.

Anonymous said...

Even if you don't fill any of my specific requests...thanks for everything that you do. I look forward to checking every single day - just to see if something catches my eye. Much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

How about R.E.M. from the 1986 Pageantry tour? You don't see a lot that popping up anywhere. MP3, if possible! Thanks for all you do.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!


Sounds like a lot of TONY BENNETT and PAT MARTINO is coming soon....


Joking Dave,..... Just Joking!

Musgrave - Chicago

Anonymous said...

*Any Esperanza Spalding out there?

Henning2804 said...

For the anonymous looking for Esmeralda Spalding - try this:
http://www.zonadejazz.com/2010/05/10/esperanza-spalding-austin-usa-2009/
- lots of shows with her on the site. Nice quality, nice music, so go ahead

chris said...

Help looking for the Steely Dan 2011 Beacon NYC shows help

More Steely Dan

ill even trade the 1996 japan tour i have 4 nights

Anonymous said...

ingeoNo mp3's at QB is what makes it so indspensible. Lossly is for losers.

bobbydjr said...

Just found a boot in mp3 I'd love to have in FLAC if you can find it. It's the "Matrix Tuesday Night Jam Session" from the Matrix in San Francisco in 1970. It's a John Cipollina boot.

CD1 is John jamming with Carlos Santana, Dino Valenti, Jack Casady, Jorma Kaukonen and Nicky Hopkins.

CD2 is John jamming with Jerry Garcia, David Freiberg, Papa John Creach, Jack Casady, Jorma Kaukonen and Nicky Hopkins.

Pinball Bob said...

Any possibility of a Seals and Crofts boot from the 70's ? Also, the Bears w/ Adrian Belew did an WXRT show in the early 90's that I attended & they re-broadcast.
Thanks for all the boots you do upload, I really appreciate it & I spread the wealth with my friends.

pinball Bob

Anonymous said...

Any chance of Led Zeppelin's Royal Albert Hall The Intial Tapes from Godfather Records?

Thanks much for your blog and all you post!

Anonymous said...

First of all,Thanks For Everything you do !!!
Now,if you can post any Only Ones/Peter Perrett Live Show,i ll celebrate more than ever !!!

chris said...

More Steely Dan 2011 Shows

please please,


pink floyd 1987-88 shows

lookng for Rfk wash dc 1987
and 1994 Rfk was dc pink floyd

Anonymous said...

Thanks again fir all you do!

Anonymous said...

Dave, yer a wonderful human being. I'm also waiting with bated breath to see what gems you pull out for us. Really appreciate all you do on this site. You are like no other!

All the best!

Anonymous said...

@Chris: Pink Floyd Washington DC 1994 is available here, though in MP3: http://albumdellastoria.blogspot.com/2011/02/pink-floyd-live-in-washington-dc.html

Cheers
Tom

Anonymous said...

Anxious to see if you have (liberated?) the Early 70s Santana/Vince Guaraldi Marin/Kentfield date I'd requested - "Christmas in July."

Happy holidays, and thanks for the many shares.

tb said...

Aimee Mann

Anonymous said...

Coming very late to the party on this one: Kruder & Dorfmeister, Thievery Corporation, Spiritualized, Gorillaz, Trentemoller, old skool Verve, M83, Seun Kuti. Also have a request for 2 Pink Floyd shows from San Diego: September 16, 1972 and April 21, 1975. Dave, thanks for being a great guy, indulger and all around enabler. Bill

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave, I'm just back from an out-of-town trip and saw this. If you're still taking requests, first off, a big thank you for asking! As for specifics, I have few or no shows by these bands and would be grateful for just about anything you can post:

Ars Nova (the Japanese, mostly all-girl prog band)
Banco (del Mutuo Soccorso...the Italian prog band)
Crimson Jazz Trio (not sure they ever performed live but I love their studio work)
Et Cetra (the Montreal band from the 70's that sounds rather like Gentle Giant)
Gilgamesh

Also, Jethro Tull did a series of shows in India with Anoushka Shankar a few years back and, except for some youtube clips, I've never seen recordings of these circulating. These would be great to have as well.

Finally, I'm always interested in pretty much any jazz from the 60's and earlier.

Thanks so much for all you do here. Unless I'm travelling and can't get to a computer, checking your page is part of my daily morning ritual!

Cheers,
DK

Rushmore said...

How about something from The Divinyls from the mid-eighties? or Dramarama? The Corrs? Anything from these groups would be greatly appreciated.

More Kinks and Rory Gallagher too.

Thanks for all you do, great stuff.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to 2nd the Tull/Anoushka shows - very exciting! More Kinks, Cipollina/Quicksilver would be great, too. Bill

Michael Pratt said...

any VDGG Verona 1972 ???????


...and of course my undying gratitude to you and yours for such a mega-tastic-awesome site...

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for all the gems, in particular the Floyd stuff. Besides, I'd love to lay hnds on the Premiata Forneria Marconi show in Osaka 1975. Could you help? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

The full show of David Bowie from 7/13/1983 as found on the old 2 CD Serious Moonlight would be nice

Anonymous said...

How about something by Eric Clapton when he was with the short-lived group The Glands, in Greece? Did anyone ever tape one of those gigs?If not, then how about that legendary show where Jimi Hendrix came up on-stage and jammed with The Cream? Got either one of those?


LOL..!! Doubtful on both counts, I'm most sure...

Jon J. Strine said...

Is there any chance of finding a good quality boot from Pink Floyd's 2 night stand in Oslo, Norway of 8-29 & 30-1994? The night of the 30th has one of the best Comfortably Numb solos I've ever heard. There's a video of it on youtube if you'd like to check it out for yourself. These two dates are also the only times Pink Floyd played their Grammy-winning tune Marooned. Thanks for taking the time to gather up some requests. I've only been into the whole bootleg scene for about 2 years now, and yours is the only site I check every day. The others I've found through my searchings just don't compare. Thanks again!