
studio>cassette(x)>cdr(0)>eac>flac
1. Kid Charlemagne
2. Sign In Stranger
3. Everything You Did
4. Green Earrings (over 7 minutes!)
5. Don't Take Me Alive *
http://lix.in/9ee84914
http://lix.in/418ee425
comments always appreciated!
No Commercially Released Material. Period. Do Not Sell Anything Offered Here. Ever. Support the Artists. Always.

14 comments:
Bloody marvellous. MORE of the Dan please...THAN YOU!
Hi. I really appreciate you sharing these audio files. Unfortunately, I am not acquainted with FLAC. How do I get these files to transfer? They seem to consume much memory. Are the results worth it? If anyone could please shoot me some suggestions, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
Flac can be played easily with winamp and the quality IMHO is well worth it especiially if you ever burn the files to compact disc. To convert to MP3 go to google and type (with quotations "convert FLAC to MP3" - you'll have a variety of options.
2.0
Thank you for your input. I'll give this a shot and see what happens.
I agree with 2.0 on the FLAC files,
I've seen spectral analysis of what the pscho-acoustic compression
does to the higher frequencies that would smoke the hair off your basic audiophile.
And , oh yeah, Thanx, Thanx, Thanx for yet another mind blowing post.
What a magic here... This post is absolutely brilliant, thanks for making my week !
thanks man, upsets the usual sequence of dan records, which is fine, to present something new, most appreciated, zenarcher
WOW! That's great! Thanks a lot!
I would appreciate if we would find some more Steely Dan stuff here, especially the rehearsals from 1996 and 2000. Thanks a lot!!!
Kerrrrr-wality indeed! Fab stuff. I love that long jammed version of Green Earrings - can't get enougb of that good groovin' stuff! I spotted some 'how do I play .flac files?' comments (and some of the answers too). Personally I like earpick's Fluke app. Even tho' it's in development (I love the logo/icon). Google 'earpick' 'fluke' 'cubic fruit' and 'flac' and you're bound to find it.
Man, you give a new meaning to the word "Friendship"! This is one of the best albums (or should I say cassettes) I've ever heard by Steely Dan! I just saw them in concert on Aug. 4, 2008 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Ca., and it was a great show! Keep up the kick ass boots!
YOU ROCK!
Thanks for keeping this great stuff out there -- I'm just now getting to this one. Fabulous stuff!!
Hi, fabulous stuff, many thanks! I previously posted the "kerrrr-wality" comment anonymously... now I have a blog-topia ID! Just downloaded the gaucho outtakes, so should be posting this there... Anyhoo. I've seen that there are people who seem to have outtakes from Katy Lied & Aja... But I can't find any download links out there. Anyone got any leads?
Cheers, the funky goat
http://soundsfromthefunkygoat.blogspot.com/
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
AHH My day is made!!!
MORE PLEASE!!!!
Post a Comment