Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Black Sabbath: February 8, 1994 (Soundboard MASTER!) FLAC

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
The Sting - New Britain, CT
Transfer info:
Master> HD> FLAC 6> FTP> Make torrent2> you!

This is a Soundboard recording of the 1st night of the mighty Sabbath's "Cross Purposes" tour. It is complete except for the encore which was "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath".
While available as silver boot press, these files were made from the master that was used to produce the silver, so I thought I'd post them. My source has asked to remain nameless.
This was an informal ftp trade, so I don't know how it was transferred to HD, but the rest of the lineage info is completely accurate.
There is no artwork for this particular version, but the artwork for the silver version is above.

Disc 1
Intro-Supertzar
Time Machine
Children Of The Grave
Children Of The Sea
I Witness
The Mob Rules
Into The Void
Psychophobia

Disc2
Black Sabbath
Neon Knights
Immaculate Deception
The Wizard
Cross Of Thorns
Drum Solo
Symptom Of The Universe
Headless Cross
Paranoid

http://lix.in/126f23be
http://lix.in/22a24f58
http://lix.in/abc0131b
http://lix.in/467ecded
http://lix.in/6ecb080e
http://lix.in/c99cf75f


comments always appreciated!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi from canada,

do you know if this concert is with Bill Ward on drums ?

thanks very much

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!!!!
I only knew your blog today!

Great stuff and thanks a lot for Cross Purposes Tour (in FLAC!!!).

I think it's a very underrated line-up, Tony Martin vocals add something to the band, he's not sung Dio and Ozzy tunes.

[ ]'s

Anonymous said...

in response to pe_35's inquiry, i can confirm to you that it is indeed not bill ward on drums in the above recording. i'm not sure who it was, maybe someone else can help with you that.

Anonymous said...

Maybe is Bobby Rondinelli

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this amazing recording. I love your blog, fabulous shows with great sound quality!! By the way, have you got the Sabbath gig from Bremen'87 (from the eternal idol tour)? Have been loking for it for years, only found lousy mp3 files. Thanks in advance!! Keep going!!

Anonymous said...

Drummer for most of the Cross Purposses tour was Bobby Rondinelli, Bill Ward played only a few shows in south america. I´ve got the one from Chile, it´s excellent soundboard quality, worth cheking it. Regards!

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS