Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Frank Sinatra & Count Basie: It Might as Well Be Swing' sessions (Additional Tracks) FLAC

All are June 9, 1964 except track 4 which is the next day
studio>unknown cdr>eac>flac>you
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Frank Sinatra & Count Basie and band conducted by Quincy Jones
'It Might as Well Be Swing' sessions

1. I Wanna Be Around
2. The Best is Yet To Come
3. I Believe in You
4. I Wish You Love

http://lix.in/f06620d2
http://lix.in/7fcd9ddf
http://lix.in/8ea7bcfe
http://lix.in/91f5b888


commentsa lways appreciated!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I have just found your superb blog. I have been looking for the Sinatra sessions for some time, and am listening to some of them now. Is there any chance you could check the link for the first half of the Inside Strings upload? It doesn't seem to be working.

Anonymous said...

Seu blog foi incluido na lista de links do blog MAPA DA MUSICA http://mapadamusica.blogspot.com/, pode linkar MAPA DA MUSICA em seu blog? PLEASE ADD MY LINK!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any MC5

Thanks

Anonymous said...

These Sinatra sessions are just fabulous... These posts truly make the difference. Please post more, I'm an addict for your blog !

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you read all comments but thank you for everything. This is the best blog anywhere!!

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS

Charmoccino said...

Hey, I think I don´t have this one !!!!

GREAT + THANKS

Horst