Friday, February 15, 2008

Kansas: Beware the Masque 1975 (Soundboard) FLAC

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

I believe this is a recording of a rehearsal for the Masque tour. No audience can be picked up on the recording as bleeding into the onstage mics.
I think the date of the recording is either late '75 or early '76. "All the World" is not on the 12/2/75 Pittsburgh concert, but does appear on the 1/16/76 Chicago concert. Artwork included.

1. Song for America
2. Icarus - Borne on Wings of Steel
3. Down the Road
4. Lonely Wind
5. Child of Innocence
6. All the World
7. Mysteries and Mayhem
8. The Pinnacle
9. Bringing it Back
10. Can I Tell You

http://lix.in/29a0cd2a
http://lix.in/94039592
http://lix.in/4f00bc76
http://lix.in/f5868f40
http://lix.in/b99eef82


comments always appreciated!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.You post great stuff,but I cant do FLAC files..Just like the Aragon show I wanted to download...I am not good with the computer and I would really appreciate if you could do MP3.....

Anonymous said...

there are only two bloggers i check out with any regularity ..you and nargo..man you load some great shows and the diversity is wonderful..thanks so much...sluggo

Anonymous said...

Best place to get the goods......I can't believe the stuff you've pulled out that I remember specifically hearing on the radio.
Great feeling knowing, there are people out there that realized how important it was to get that stuff on tape. Keep up the great work 2.0

Anonymous said...

I would also like to go out on a limb,....it sounds like "Innocence" and "Mysteries" are from the same recording that produced the bonus tracks on the Masque remaster.........If I recall those were from a rehearsal in Kansas 75.....

Anonymous said...

Great stuff ! Many thanks from France !
Kansas boots are always welcome.
This one is very interesting.

Your blog is great and you too !
Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your last Kansas posts in lossless. Be sure your efforts are really appreciated by all audiophiles.

dsotm

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS

Anonymous said...

Very rare, Thanks for this !
70's Kansas....can't ask for anything better, plz keep em' coming !