Monday, February 18, 2008

Pink Floyd: In Rainbow Light 1972 (COMPLETE SHOW!) FLAC

Rainbow Theatre, Finsbury Park, London UK 1972-02-20
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

The first completely complete version of the famous 4th Rainbow show (assembled with multiple master tapes). As far as it goes this is the most complete this show is going to get.

CD 1
Set 1
01 Heart Beat Intro (Speak To Me)
02 Breathe
03 Travel Sequence
04 Time
05 Breathe (reprise)
06 Mortality Sequence (Ecclesiastes)
07 Money
08 Us And Them
09 Any Colour You Like
10 Brain Damage
11 Eclipse
Set 2
12 Tune Ups
13 One Of These Days
14 Tune Ups
15 Careful With That Axe, Eugene
CD 2
Set 2 (cont'd)
01 Tune Ups
02 Echoes/Encore Break
Encores
03 Audience Requests/Tune Ups
04 A Saucerful Of Secrets
05 Something Different (Blues)
06 Encore Break/Audience Requests
07 Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun

http://lix.in/b6a00159
http://lix.in/a495be2b
http://lix.in/69644066
http://lix.in/985974ff
http://lix.in/6aa41a08
http://lix.in/b573e71e
http://lix.in/80fd5479
http://lix.in/0509cb1f
http://lix.in/11a6a412


comments always appreciated!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Site. Thank you very much, Do you have any Jethro Tull?The Floyd Stuff is fantastic

Anonymous said...

I've got piles of clones from Floyd mater reels. I'd happily send them along, if I knew how to best do that. Thanks for the wonderful blog! I grabbed all of the Floyd & have had a lovely week at work. B-)

Anonymous said...

nice music. but comman, why are you using rapidshare!?!? it takes approximately 5 hours to download the p-floyd bootlegs. change to z-share or something.

Anonymous said...

The Frenchman said...
If you forked in $8 a month for a premium acct you wouldn't have the wait.
I use rapidshare because I get a free month for every 10,000 downloads from my acct. I average 18,000 a month so I am now covered somewhere into 2011.

Anonymous said...

Hi QB 2.0,

Thank you for you recent PF uploads. This helps and I do appreciate your posts.

Could you please upload this one

PF - 1967-09-13 - Stoned Alone

if you have it.

I planned to UL it but the md5 of my lossless version doesn't match with "official" md5 available on http://pf-db.com/index.php?bootleg_id=29&concert_id=27

Thank you in advance for your help if you can.

dsotm

Anonymous said...

2.0 -- I'm glad you made your pint, because the rapidshare wait has been a "necessary evil" for me, but I have considered upgrading after finding so much good stuff (much from you, for which I give you my heartfelt thanks). But now I see what you get out of it, and that seems most equitable and fair indeed.

One concern I had was the risk of transferring money to them... do I need to use a credit card? And to a lesser extent, will this increase spam to me? I'd like user comments, if any care ...

But, regardless of my rapidshare decision -- let me once again thank you, "real 2.0"... Thanks.

(Any My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, or other classic shoegaze performances?)

Anonymous said...

Great work Real... Frenchman, cry me a river :) having to wait. Oh the woe.

Anonymous said...

The "Time" file for this show keeps showing up empty on my computer. I've downloaded it several times to make sure it didn't get lost in the dl, but I always get a "Time" file that shows 0 kb. What's, uh . . . the deal?

PS - amazing site. Your are providing a much needed service.

Anonymous said...

gracias

Anonymous said...

Thanks for Sharing - ( Lossless is hugely appreciated)
Saludos
Alejandro

Anonymous said...

Hi friend, that's a lovely site. Nice music with quality. And have you some concerts of Genesis? I'm interesting "selling tour".
Than you very much!
Javier from Valencia.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Ciao, It's me, WRomanus, one of the two makers of In Rainbow Light - Pink Floyd and the one who made the artwork.
Thanks to keep it in flac.
But the artwork is not complete.
The gatefold front is not inclosed.
Same the inside booklet.
WRomanus

Anonymous said...

Thanks , great to have the complete gig!

Anonymous said...

I am wondering if you could post this show in zip or rar files? I'd really love to have this amazing show, but after many hours of downloading the links, then downloading and trying to figure out the flac-conversion software, I'm still not able to play this show. I give up. Will you do it?

Keep up the good work. Always appreciated.

Anonymous said...

totally badass. thanks.