
from Silver-CD "Two Track Demos" (Collector´s Pleasure COP 003 / printed in 1994)
Lineage: Silver-CD > EAC > WAV > FLAC (via Traders Little Helper / Level 7 and tested) > TTD (2008-02-21)
Tracklist:
01 Animal
02 Don´t Need (aka Whipping)
03 Daughter
04 Go
05 Dissident
06 W.M.A.
07 Blood
08 Glorified G
09 Rats
10 Leash
11 Hard To Imagine
12 Alone
13 Indifference
14 Rearviewmirror
15 Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
http://lix.in/e124f10d
http://lix.in/fd271cf7
http://lix.in/7882699b
http://lix.in/196e5ff7
comments always welcome!
4 comments:
I've been cherry pickin' shows off of here for a couple of days. Outstanding work, exceptional shows, I appreciate all of your efforts!
CT
I absolutely love your blog! You have great taste in music. I'm always interested in Pearl Jam outtakes (as well as so many other things that you post). Thanks so much for your continuing effort and wonderful selections!
M
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
can anyone repost please?
Post a Comment