Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jethro Tull: KBFH 1980 (FLAC)

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
From a "King Bisquit Flower Hour" broadcast, here it is one of the best performance of the "A" tour. Sadly it's short, but -hey- it's better than nothing! I ripped the show from an unknown generation (but probably low) cassette, and I think the sound is A/A-. I decided to cut the announcer, except for the first few seconds on the first track and the last one. An excellent show, expecially the long violin jam on "Protect & Survive"! Maybe someday someone will seed here the complete audience version, if it circoulates. Some copies have the first two tracks switched, but I think it depends from which broadcast has been taken!
Note that "Black Sunday" 's reprise is here, but the song itself was not included on the broadcast!

01 Songs From The Wood [03:45]
02 Crossfire [03:51]
03 Heavy Horses [06:55] ~~~~ fade out applied, in order to cut the announcer
04 Batteries Not Included [03:34] ~~~~ fade in applied, in order to cut the announcer
05 Protect And Survive [05:43]
06 Bungle In The Jungle [03:59] ~~~~ last track on side 1, nothing missing
07 Guitar Solo [02:43] ~~~~ first track on side 2, nothing missing
08 Aqualung [08:07]
09 Locomotive Breath [05:21]
10 Black Suday (Reprise) [02:01]

Total Time: 46:02

Ian Anderson: vocals, flute, acoustic guitar
Martin Barre: electric guitar
Dave Pegg: bass
Eddie Jobson: keyboards, violin
Mark Craney (RIP): drums

coverart:
http://www.takklesoft.com/tullcoverart/caughtinthecrossfire/

http://lix.in/b75b9fdc
http://lix.in/a8adce7c
http://lix.in/38f0870b


comments always appreciated

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot! you've got a great blog!

Anonymous said...

Such a GREAT post! THANK YOU. ...and I haven't even had the time to check all the other Tull shows you posted a few days ago...hopefully I will...I need 40 hours in a day to catch up :-)

Anonymous said...

Many Thanks.
Tull is one of my most fave.
Extra thanks for the FLAC files

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS