Chicago, Illinois
June 10, 1975


TSP - Best version of this bootleg
01-Slave Driver 4:18
02-Trenchtown Rock 6:04
03-Concrete Jungle 6:06
04-Midnight Ravers 6:28
05-Talkin' Blues 6:18
06-WXRT station ID 0:09
07-Rebel Music 7:38
encores:
08-I Shot The Sheriff > 9:29
09-band intros and instrumental outro to I Shot The Sheriff 2:57
10-Natty Dread 8:19
Total: 57:50
http://lix.in/600a5e79
http://lix.in/51643fbc
http://lix.in/8228f863
http://lix.in/c8bc4cc0
http://lix.in/9e5c3b3d
more info and more art here:
http://www.bootlegzone.com/album.php?name=TSPCD089§ion=93
6 comments:
GREAT!
Great show, Many thanks.
It's very nice to have this restored to it's performance order.
This must have come from the original live broadcast, and not the "Sunday Night Concert" replay on WXRT-FM. 93.1 on the dial if you're ever in the Chicago Area.
excellent show, thamks a lot
Ikoyi
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
This is a great show,one of my favorites. I have a couple of versions of this show. I think this one is better, than the other two versions I have. The man who played the harmonica on this recording is Lee Jaffe. As always,thank you so much Dave! Best Regards,Charles
dead link...
Post a Comment