Soft Machine 1971-07-07 Cafe Au-Go-Go (The Gaslight) NYC
OU: This another live recording of the Soft Machine, one of the very last gigs with Robert Wyatt. I've downloaded it some years ago. I retracked the whole recording which was completely wrong... Other than that and converting to flac, I did nothing. It's an audience recording.
01 - Neo Caliban Grides
02 - Out Bloody Rageous
03 - (improvisation loosly based on Hope For Happiness)
04 - Eamonn Andrews - All White
05 - Teeth
06 - 10.15 Return to the bedroom
Mics and Recorder unknown> Cassette 1st generation > Playback Deck: Tascam 130 > Nikko 32 Band EQ > Akai DR16 Digital Hard Disk Recorder > HHB CDR-800 Compact Disc Recorder > CDR > WAV >CD Wave Editor > SHN >WAV>Audacity>Flac
Original notes: This CD-r release is from a cassette tape that I got in trade many years ago. I removed a couple of glitches and cleaned up the start and end. I also made a slight speed correction. I did the editing, mastering, digital transfer for this version of this show. Please keep the text file, unaltered, together with the SHN's. Don't rename directories or file names if you share this.
Don't alter the sound of this recording. The T releases are not to be used as a source for anyone's so called remastering projects. If you want to do something find a better source recording and work from that. Don't just take what I have done and screw with it. For Trade or Give Away only - Do not Sell - Do not encode as MP3 or any other format that degrades the quality of the music.
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-ac8eb4
http://lix.in/-ae1555
http://lix.in/-af9bf6
or
http://zmmckk.link-protector.com
http://zmmckm.link-protector.com
http://zmmckz.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-b12297
http://lix.in/-b2a938
http://lix.in/-a4ed99
or
http://zmmckn.link-protector.com
http://zmmckc.link-protector.com
http://zmmckr.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
2 comments:
Thank you very much!
Thanks Dave for fulfilling another one of my band requests...how awesome first Le Orme and now another favorite of mine...YOU ROCK!!!
Dan
Post a Comment