1979-08-25 Reading Festival (FM - 2009 CMI Remaster)
OU: I've had a recording of this show in one form or another since I recorded it from the radio 32 years ago. This is the best version I have, and "CMI" whoever you are I thank you for your efforts, you've done a great job.
So to this show, as with most stuff I get, I received it in a postal trade, and here's the original notes that came with it:
"Scorpions - Live In Reading 1979
Venue: UK, Reading, Richfield Avenue
Date: 25th August 1979
Remaster: 2009 CMI Music
Lineage: FM>???>CDR(x)>Wav>Flac>Wav>Remaster>Flac>Wav>Remaster>Flac
Running Time: 40:20
Klaus Meine - vocals
Rudolf Schenker - rhythm guitar
Matthias Jabs - lead guitar
Francis Buchholz - bass
Herman Rarebell - drums
1. Backstage Queen
2. We'll Burn The Sky
3. Loving You Sunday Morning
4. Lovedrive
5. Always Somewhere
6. He's A Woman - She's A Man
7. Another Piece Of Meat
8. Robot Man
Note:
1. Slow speed of original tape transfer was corrected.
2. Channels were balanced.
3. Abrupt beginning, ending and splice in the middle of recording were fixed.
4. All tracks were reindexed."
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a54023
or
http://lix.in/-ace13e
http://lix.in/-ae67df
http://lix.in/-afee80
http://lix.in/-b17521
or
http://zmnzxs.link-protector.com
http://zmnzwx.link-protector.com
http://zmnzww.link-protector.com
http://zmnzwv.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-b1752b
or
http://lix.in/-ab5aa7
http://lix.in/-ace148
http://lix.in/-ae67e9
http://lix.in/-afee8a
or
http://zmnzwk.link-protector.com
http://zmnzwm.link-protector.com
http://zmnzwz.link-protector.com
http://zmnzwn.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
1 comment:
"TURN ZE SPOTLIGHTZ ON ZEE PEEPULL" - a classic!! LOL
This is a great show, I remember taping it the first time it aired on the Friday Rock Show on BBC 1 (RIP Tommy Vance, you crazy Diamond).
It's a crying shame that the BBC never aired the full show.. but that was the Beeb's habit in those days... sending a mobile recording truck out to a remote location, recording the full concert and then only ever playing part of it on the air.. and wiping the master tapes after creating the short version that would air. sigh.... sigh.. sigh... :)
Post a Comment