No Commercially Released Material. Period.
Do Not Sell Anything Offered Here. Ever.
Support the Artists. Always.
Monday, December 12, 2011
Never Would've Guessed It...
I am very pleased to announce that the site has now posted its 6000th bootleg!
55 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Dave, Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope there will following another 10.000 boots !!!!! Special thanks for your amazing work for ús all !!! God bless you and your family brother!
Dave - quite an accomplishment! You've got a whole bunch of followers out here who a very appreciative of all your efforts. Thanks for all the amazing music!
Allright Dave!!! That's one hell of an accomplishment and you are "THE MAN" behind it all- Best to you and yours for time, effort, ect. in making this historic milestone!! Peace Barry
Thank you Dave. I may not download all the shows you post. I do like the variety of shows you do post. The only shows that were posted on your old blog that I missed out on were the pair of Pink Floyd shows from Indianapolis, Indiana from Nov 12, 1987 & June 14, 1994 that you posted in one post. It would be really appreciated if you could repost these 2 shows. Thank you Concertfan
awesome job Dave - if you are on the look out for cool obscurities - any chance you can upload the cult hippie band Stoneground some time? And from the noughties - how about The Long Blondes?
congrats and thank you!!! your blog is consistently awesome. appreciate the time and effort you put into it, sharing the enthusiasm is what it's all about...
Thank you, Dave, for all that you do. This is important cultural work. You are helping preserving artifacts that, in many cases, are definitely worth preserving. The entire collector community together engages in this work, but your personal contribution has been huge. You rock!
A simple thanks for your enormous contributions. I hope you recognize how much people appreciate all your time and effort. Thanks so much, and we'll keep listening to your offerings. Hope you have a very nice Holiday season.
Congratulations and many, many thanks! This is a most amazing collection. Personally I would like to see a bit more jazz here (it would seem to me that the music of artists like Miles Davis, Sun Ra, John Zorn, Coltrane, would appeal to your more adventurous followers), but as far as classic rock is concerned, this must be the best blog on the Internet. Thank you again, and may you reach 1,000,000 boots!
Congrats Dave !! I hope you'll keep the blog going for a long time to come. I've just extended my rapids !!!!!!!!! I would like to wish you and your family a merry christmas. All the very best AnchovyArchives ( John ) in the UK
Dave, I don't know if you look at comments on old posts, but this is worth a try:
I just found a horribly lossy version of a Fogelberg King Biscuit show with Joe Walsh dated 3/7/76 (per the file). It's an amazing show with tons of unreleased songs, but the 30 kbs .wma file sounds like poop.
If you could find a lossless edition to post I would be beyond grateful!
55 comments:
Hi Dave,
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope there will following another 10.000 boots !!!!!
Special thanks for your amazing work for ús all !!!
God bless you and your family brother!
Hi Dave,
Thank you so much for the good listening and amazing sounds.
¡Muchas felicidades!
Dave,
Congratulations. Wishing you continued success with this endeavor.
Thank you for providing this music.
Dave - quite an accomplishment! You've got a whole bunch of followers out here who a very appreciative of all your efforts. Thanks for all the amazing music!
Congrats . . .
However, if the percentage of workinf Ramones links means anything, less than half of the 6,000 posts actually contain working links . . .
Sorry, but I'm pretty dissappointed
Congratulations, Dave!
We all appreciate your work and we all thank you your effort.
Everybody needs all this excellent music. Thanks so much.
God bless you and yours.
Kind regards from Spain.
Felicitaciones Dave !!!!!
Gracias por compartir tanta musica.
Allright Dave!!! That's one hell of an accomplishment and you are "THE MAN" behind it all- Best to you and yours for time, effort, ect. in making this historic milestone!! Peace Barry
Hi Dave,
I hope more 1000000000000 boots.
Great job and,
thank you very very very very much!!!!!
Congratulations and many thanks for your work. All the best for you and Mrs Quality Bootz.
congrats!one of the best blogs out there,thanks for everything and keep up the great work!
Hi Dave,
simple thanks from germany!!
All the best for you!!!
To The Disappointed Anonymous,
All links worked when they were posted...sorry that you came aboard late and missed out on some.
How about letting me know (here) what you would like to see reposted. I will see what I can do.
Thanks, man!
-3410
Hi Dave!
Thank you so much for your great work! May the good Lord bless and keep you! Greetings from Austria!
Martin. ;-)
Congratulations!!!
Never was so much owed by so many to just one philanthropist.
Thank you for all your efforts in sharing your priceless music.
You're a great man.
Yeah,That s a record Dave !!!
Thanks once more for your sharing all these years.
You Are An Internet Heroe.
Cheers.
Thank you Dave. I may not download all the shows you post. I do like the variety of shows you do post. The only shows that were posted on your old blog that I missed out on were the pair of Pink Floyd shows from Indianapolis, Indiana from Nov 12, 1987 & June 14, 1994 that you posted in one post. It would be really appreciated if you could repost these 2 shows. Thank you Concertfan
Congarts!
Thanks for your hard work - and especially for the Floyd.
Keep the links alive!
m-f
Congratulations. That is quite an achievement. Thank you for all your hard work! Looking forward to the next 6,000!
Dave - thanks for years of excellent work and enjoyable listening. Simply amazing. All the best to you and your family....
awesome job Dave - if you are on the look out for cool obscurities - any chance you can upload the cult hippie band Stoneground some time? And from the noughties - how about The Long Blondes?
Dave,
Congratulations on the milestone. Thank you for your generosity and patience. All your work is greatly appreciated!!!
Well done Dave! Thanks for everything.
congratz!
Awesome! Best blog for sure -- thanks for all the great music Dave, and always in high quality! Cheers ~
A big thanks for all you share with us.
Congratulations!! Felicitaciones!
best regards, K.
Ps. Keep up the great job! :)
Many thanks, and congratulations!
Brainy100
congrats and thank you!!! your blog is consistently awesome. appreciate the time and effort you put into it, sharing the enthusiasm is what it's all about...
Congratulations Dave...YOU ROCK!!!
you mean "ROIO" ? :-)
Congratulations Dave!
Thanks for this great blog!
Gambarimashita, ne! Omedetou, Dave-san!
You are what blogging was meant to be all about. I hope for your continued success in the years to come.
All the best,
Megumi in the Far East
Thank you, Dave, for all that you do. This is important cultural work. You are helping preserving artifacts that, in many cases, are definitely worth preserving. The entire collector community together engages in this work, but your personal contribution has been huge. You rock!
Congrats! I love this blog and appreciate all the music that is posted!
Keep them coming please!
THanks for all your hard work on this awesome blog!
A simple thanks for your enormous contributions. I hope you recognize how much people appreciate all your time and effort. Thanks so much, and we'll keep listening to your offerings. Hope you have a very nice Holiday season.
Un grand merci pour tous ces grands moments de musique qui nous parviennent grâce à toi
Congratulations and many, many thanks! This is a most amazing collection. Personally I would like to see a bit more jazz here (it would seem to me that the music of artists like Miles Davis, Sun Ra, John Zorn, Coltrane, would appeal to your more adventurous followers), but as far as classic rock is concerned, this must be the best blog on the Internet. Thank you again, and may you reach 1,000,000 boots!
Yes Ma,ma!!
Congrats Dave !! I hope you'll keep the blog going for a long time to come.
I've just extended my rapids !!!!!!!!!
I would like to wish you and your family a merry christmas.
All the very best
AnchovyArchives ( John )
in the UK
Congratulations!I have downloaded many of them,specially Floyd shows!Thank you very much.
Cheers.
6000 thanks Dave
wish you all the best
Hi Dave,
Many thanks from France !!!
All the best for you !!!
quality xmas every day, many thanks, mz
Congratulations and thank you very much!!
Please, please more Pink Floyd!
Seriously, thank you for all you do.
That is work.
Congratulations and thanks!
Thanks Dave, always :)
Dave's fan in NC
Fantastic!!
Thank you for all the wonderful music you post.
On a purely selfish note I look forward to the next 6,000!!!
All good wishes
Geoff
Man you are a legend. Thank you for everything. Have a happy New Year know you ROCK!
Fantastic! Great work Dave, and thank you.
Congratulations!
Keep up the great work.
Thanks!!!
Dave, I don't know if you look at comments on old posts, but this is worth a try:
I just found a horribly lossy version of a Fogelberg King Biscuit show with Joe Walsh dated 3/7/76 (per the file). It's an amazing show with tons of unreleased songs, but the 30 kbs .wma file sounds like poop.
If you could find a lossless edition to post I would be beyond grateful!
Post a Comment