Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pearl Jam: Various Venues 1993-1994 (Soundboard) shn

repost by request
No  front
for the record: I hate the title but the boot is awesome
1993-1994 Various Venues
Source: Silver Bootleg > EAC > WAV > mkwACT > .shn
Label: Why Not

Disc 1:
01 Not For You (SNL 04.16.94)
02 Rearviewmirror (SNL 04.16.94)
03 Daughter (SNL 04.16.94)
04 Sitting on the Dock of the Bay (live, ft Steve Cropper)
05 Angel (demo)
06 I've Got Feeling (demo)
07 Alone (demo)
08 Betterman (Atlanta 04.04.94)
09 Satan's Bed (Atlanta 04.04.94)
10 Crazy (live 10.93)
11 Last Exit (live 10.93)
12 Elderly Woman (Rotterdam 07.16.93)
13 I Won't Back Down (Pensacola 03.09.93)
14 Wash (Paris 02.10.91)
15 Alive (Paris 02.10.91)
16 Black (Paris 02.10.91)
17 Porch (Paris 02.10.91)

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a4b15d
http://lix.in/-a637fe
http://lix.in/-a7be9f
http://lix.in/-a94540
http://lix.in/-aacbe1
http://lix.in/-b0e72d

or
http://zmkrcs.link-protector.com
http://zmkrrx.link-protector.com
http://zmkrrw.link-protector.com
http://zmkrrv.link-protector.com
http://zmkrrk.link-protector.com
http://zmkrsc.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a4b423
or
http://lix.in/-addbe9
http://lix.in/-af628a
http://lix.in/-b0e92b
http://lix.in/-b26fcc
http://lix.in/-a4b42d
http://lix.in/-a63ace

or
http://zmkrsr.link-protector.com
http://zmkrss.link-protector.com
http://zmksxx.link-protector.com
http://zmksxw.link-protector.com
http://zmksxv.link-protector.com
http://zmksxk.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

michael92105 said...

Yeah I hate the title too--thanks for posting this though---I'm sure it will be an upgrade to what I already have. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I think Paris is 10 Feb 91, i see that a lot, on the 10 feb 91 (10.02.91) they played san diego, on the 2 oct 91 (02.10.91) they were in los angeles. Not even with a messiah can they be in two places at once :-)

Anonymous said...

why do i keep fucking up! meant 10 feb 92!

michael92105 said...

This is a great document of early PJ. The sound is awesome except for a short burst of static (?) in the beginning of Betterman. Love the Tom Petty cover...Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

My cousin had this, and I had a cassette of it which has long since been lost. Forgot this even existed.

Thanks a lot!

wicke said...

Great post. Thanks so much.