Saturday, December 24, 2011

Billy Squier: Salt Lake 1984 (FM) FLAC

by request
billy-squier
***Superstars In Concert FM broadcast***
Salt Palace, Salt Lake City, Ut - OCT-4-1984

Recording Soundboard/Excellent
Source: FM Broadcast/recorded on {unknow model} Cassette Desk
Playback: Technics RS-TR212 {first generation Cass.} [
conversion: Cool edit pro ver 2.0 (build 2095.0) WAV 16bit 44K
Trade Little Helper ver 2.7.0 (build 172)-- Flac/Sbe/fingerprints/Torrent
flac level 8 SBE checked (none found)

01 All Night Long
02 In The Dark
03 Whadda You Want From Me
04 Reach For The Sky
05 My Kinda Lover
06 Keep Me Satisfied
07 Learn How To Live
08 She's A Runner (tape swap)
09 Hand'Me-Downs
10 The Stroke
11 Take A Look Behind Ya
12 Everybody Wants You
13 (Another) 1984
14 Rock Me Tonight

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-ae6023
or
http://lix.in/-a6bf08
http://lix.in/-a845a9
http://lix.in/-a9cc4a
http://lix.in/-ab52eb
http://lix.in/-acd98c

or
http://zmnkxw.link-protector.com
http://zmnkxv.link-protector.com
http://zmnkxk.link-protector.com
http://zmnkxm.link-protector.com
http://zmnkxz.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-b2f3fc
or
http://lix.in/-ab52d7
http://lix.in/-acd978
http://lix.in/-ae6019
http://lix.in/-afe6ba
http://lix.in/-b16d5b

or
http://zmnvsn.link-protector.com
http://zmnvsc.link-protector.com
http://zmnvsr.link-protector.com
http://zmnvss.link-protector.com
http://zmnkxx.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Andre said...

I think this is pretty f- rude. He's got that stadium pretty zapped.

QualityBootZ said...

Andre,
I must be in the dark. I have no idea what you mean.

Andrew said...

sorry for the colloquialisms! I thought he nailed that one quite well. Great show. Great sound. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Another great recording from Daves Universe of Bootz. Billy is in fine form here and the recording sounds great.