August 24, 1974 - Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A.
Lineage: "SBD" Recording CDR> eac> flac frontend (level 6)> you (FLAC)> 2006 Download burned (Nero) to CDR> 2011 DAE (wav) EAC (secure mode)> (flac) Trader's Little Helper level 6 (align on sector boundaries)
Quality: vg+/ex-
Length: 10 tracks = 46:05 minutes
Artwork: included (I found some online, but I do not claim this recording to be from that bootleg).
1. Stay With Me
2. Motherless Child
3. Gasoline Alley
4. (I Know) I'm Losing You
5. Bring It On Home To Me
6. Sweet Little Rock n Roller
7. Maggie May
8. Too Bad
9. Every Picture Tells a Story
10. Twistin' The Night Away
This is a good one folks.....enjoy
OU Notes: THE FACES - Detroit (probably late august '74, exact date unknown) according to woodworks the faces played a festival style show in detroit around this time. nice soundboard quality. Support the artists: Buy the officially released items, etc.
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-b00ffa
or
http://lix.in/-a6e83e
http://lix.in/-a86edf
http://lix.in/-a9f580
http://lix.in/-ab7c21
or
http://zmcvnn.link-protector.com
http://zmcvnc.link-protector.com
http://zmcvnr.link-protector.com
http://zmcvns.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-ae8963
or
http://lix.in/-a561a7
http://lix.in/-a6e848
http://lix.in/-a86ee9
http://lix.in/-a9f58a
or
http://zmcvcx.link-protector.com
http://zmcvcw.link-protector.com
http://zmcvcv.link-protector.com
http://zmcvck.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
1 comment:
Maggie May and Twistin' The Night Away were Rod Stewart solo projects.
Sure this is Faces?
Post a Comment