Boston Garden Boston Massachusetts (USA) October-3-1971
A Joe Maloney Analog Master
Lineage Audience Analog Master to cdr krw transfer to eac to tlh flac level 8
the band
Jim "Dandy" Mangrum Lead Vocals Washboard
Rickie "Ricochet" Reynolds 12 String Rhythm Guitar Vocals
Pat "Dirty" Daugherty Bass Guitar Vocals
Harvey "Burley" Jett Lead Guitar Banjo Piano Vocals
Stanley "Goober" Knight Lead & Steel Guitar Organ Vocals
Wayne "Squeezebox" Evans Drums
1 Fever In My Mind
2 I Could Love You
3 Hot And Nasty
4 We Live On Day To Day
5 Short Life Line
6 Lord Have Mercy On My Soul
7 The Big One's Still Coming
8 When Electricity Came To Arkansas
thanks to Joe for letting us transfer his masters and share them with all of you
233MB
http://www.fileserve.com/file/eDd4nRm/
Comments welcome.
4 comments:
This one generated a Monday morning smile ... I remember seeing these folks a little later (Don Krshner's show) and wondering what planet they were from ... looking forward to seeing how it sounds.
Thanks for the variety here!
Any chance of getting a link that works?
I have had no success trying to download from fileserve.
Hey Dave,
I listened to samples on Amazon of their official release from 71 and thought I'd give this a try. This is one of the reasons I love your blog. You introduce me to new stuff from back in the day.
Also, what's up with Fileserve making the first verification word in Hebrew? Oy gevalt!
Is anyone else having problems with the free side of Fileserve? For the past couple of days every time after I enter the verification words the screen goes back to the top of the page but neither the countdown timer nor the download button appear. Originally I noticed this on a file that was bigger than 1gb & I thought that that had something to do with it but I've also noticed it on files of about this size as well.
Post a Comment